Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

A brother at the apostolic christian church of america said something that stuck w/me this sunday he said, "It's good to be wanted"...................

Small update video from Sheri 3/25/2022.......................
Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge ofChrist Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
A brother at the apostolic christian church of america said something that stuck w/me this sunday he said, "It's good to be wanted"...................he said that in reply to my kids much wanting me to go with them in the sunday school room area.......(which I did go in there w/them).................but I got thinking about that on the larger scale. Gwen Stefani she has a song where she sings "wanted dead or alive" (this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hunha8UtqCk) I think gwen is right there, the dead are wanted on this earth as are the alive............................I DO NOT KNOW THOUGH HOW WANTED THE LUIKEWARM ARE, you know as far as on this earth goes?????????????? Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
  It is good to be wanted BY SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE. I want to be wanted, I wanted to be wanted by the body of christ - IT IS GOOD TO BE WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Lucky for me.............I know how to be wanted.....................don't watch that tv, don't walk in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"......................
 LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment