Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I do not believe every church is "windy" I actually believe the apostolic christian church of america is pretty safe!...........(I do not take these words back in the year 2022 just know they once were greately into commandments of men, now they allow looks to be more people to wear wedding rings).....................

 Small update video 3/2/2022 my jaw is still broken - yikes (I do not know when or how it happened, it could've been one day eating orange chicken................but eating stiff food and biting to hard I ain't sure if that would break some of a persons jaw????????? So I'm not even sure when that or how that happened to me) My insurance supposed to call soon, they ain't yet. Me sitting around with a partially broken jaw --------- almost panicking.............almost. 
I do not believe every church is "windy" I actually believe the apostolic christian church of america is pretty safe! I'm chatting w/one my blogs fans.............he's right you gotta to be careful with churches/believers cause this stuffs EXISTS...................Ephesians 4:14 :That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"
   Just this sunday it was preached at the apostolic christian church of america..................2 John 1:10-11 "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." How much of the body of christ really does believe that one needs to deny oneself in the day and take up their cross and follow jesus and not be walking in the flesh....................have instead ones flesh crucified to it's lusts and desires...........Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." (((((pretty nearly all the churches round me, appears to be anything goes ------------ you want to wear a bunch of jewelry hey cool beans do that it VERY MUCH LOOKS TO BE.................you want purple hair HEY GO RIGHT AHEAD it very much well looks to be to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------------ I'm just saying that is what I have witnessed in a great deal of the body of christ this "anything goes" kinda thing)))))))))
 What the bible say it don't say be decked out in jewels........................1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, withshamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
  For reals ------------- if a sister was covered in jewels...............................I not sure she's bringing the "doctrine" 2 John 1:10-11 "and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house" I ain't sure about all that wearing of jewelry stuffs. (I still battle the jewelry thing.......................I see pieces of jewelry I like all the time ----------- honestly somedays I just clean don't go to the malls............my kids like "claire's" a jewelry store and there are somedays I just won't go to the mall at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
   The brothers of the apostolic christian church of america talk a lot about how the sisters of the church do look different --------- AND THEY DO ----------------- the truth is how they dress IS HOW ALL US WOMEN THAT ARE WAIT THE NEXT VERSE IN 1 TIMOTHY 2:10 "But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." That's how we should dress, that's how we should want to dress, surely that is what "becometh women professing godliness with good works" if I'm professing godliness and good works and am decked with jewels (or not wearing modest apparel) IT'S NO GOOD FOR ME the jewels/immodest apparel would not add to my beauty BUT DETRACT I do believe.
 What sort of women look good with jewels/immodest apparel -------------- is it not the more.....................type?????????????? For them the jewels are needed to entice men, to lure them in.
   I getting sidetracked.................I'm pretty 100% the apostolic christian church of america isn't windy, I just don't think wind is everywhere!!!!!!! To me this verse connotes that wind isn't everywhere............that there really are non windy churches out there.........................Ephesians 4:13-15 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"
   And really, I like wearing my hair in a bun everyday these days, I don't like hair in my face. And I've gotten real good at sewing skirts..........................cut t-shirts fold them in half turn them into skirt waiste bands : ) modest apparel it can still be fun. 
   (((((((((really the only thing I battle apparel wise is I have 42DD that ain't low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! having to buy some lace camisole inserts...............I'd rather though NOT have 42DD and not deal with all this ------- THEY REAL 100% if I had a choice I'd be plenty flat chested))))))))
 This stuffs is going to happen................Acts 20:29-30 "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them." I've lived a long time in fear and grew weary of that, of living in fear these days I don't live in fear but love....................1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
  I guess it's good to be mindful of the wolves that are going to attack all our churches................they don't scare me the wolves don't.....................I'm not afraid anymore. Our god is a awesome god.................as long as I am faithful he won't let my feet get ensared or what have you........................
Proverbs 3:
20 By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.

23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Psalm 24:1-5 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation." ARE YOU HANDS DIRTY TODAY THEY CAN BE CLEANSED......................James 4:8 "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." 
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."...................
Love a Child I watch this show on daystar tv, and right now 3/2022 when I'm updating this blog post some, there was a earthquake in haiti, and they gave the people tents to live in, cause many of their houses were destroyed, and now they are raising money to build earthquake proof houses...............I think that's cool ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment