Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Is all judging bad????????? I think sometimes you need to judge judge a crowd that ok this isn't a good group for me to hang with..............................

Update 3/9/2022: My hair has gone snow white (for reals) so I've dyed the rest of it snow white to match. It's technically a good thing. Proverbs 16:31 "The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.".......................

(currently 3/9/2022 my hair is bleached now and white, orange and blue at the ends
I'm about to dye it with my tried and true Revlon 03 which will at least turn the orange part light blonde
the blue ends might have to be either chopped off, or further "delt with:) But get it all light yellow then I'll tone it white with good ol' T-18 😀........and then my hair is just it's natural white from there on out, maybe add few fun streaks every now and then that is my plan 😁
I was told by fan of my blog that inspired the previous blog post and told me been telling me all week to be sceptical of everyone even him....................................................in reply to last blog post (he sent me the above video)...............
James 4:10-12 "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?"
    The bible says................Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with everywind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" Not every ministry out there is safe..............I don't think all usage of judgement is bad..........(fast forward to the end of this post I think I wasn't even judging more me using "discernment") for there are much out there....................................
"wind of doctrine" 
"sleight of men"
"cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive" 
  I don't think judging is always even bad................
 if you view a bunch of bikers and your thinking about joining a biker gang
BUT THAT GANG OF BIKERS APPEARS TO LIKE GOING TO BARS AND LADIES A BIT TO MUCH....................................................................and so you decide you ain't going to join that biker gang you going to find a nice biker gang that goes to church on sundays and is home by like 5.........................IS THAT SOME HORRIBLE STYLE OF JUDGING??????????????
Ya you did judge...........................you judged that these bikers were liking the ladies way to much and going to the bars to much.
But you needed to judge them a touch there............................CAUSE YOU SAW THEM W/LADIES DRAPPED ON THEIR ARMS AND LARGE GLASSES OF BEER IN THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone judges some.................................IS THERE ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T JUDGE??????????????????????? I don't think judging is always bad that's what I'm saying.............................................................
god wouldn't want us watching a lady ga ga video and saying to ourselves ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to get tickets to go see gaga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I hahahahhahah FOR REALS! DON'T WE JUDGE LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
  I think god wants us to judge some, that judgeing is definately not always a bad thing ---------- be willing to forgive to though for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And clean .Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with everywind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" DOES EXIST THIS IS A REAL VERSE THE DANGER IS OUT THERE! Not in every church, I believe there are actually pretty well safe churches and I stand by my stance completely that I do deem the apostolic christian church of america to be pretty well safe! 
  Maybe some the churches I am sceptical of are completely unwindy? I don't think using discernment is me judging, is bad. 
Job 6:30 "Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?"
Ezekiel 44:23 "And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean."
Malachi 3:18 "Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
   Am I wrong???????????? Am I supposed to be like god once was to sin and wink the eye???????????? Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" Very much so we shouldn't even.................2 John 1:10 "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:"
We should all love one another though
for we are members one of another
Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we aremembers one of another." Sometimes tuff love is needed aka not letting someone in your house APPARENTLY 2 john 1:10 exists I DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I think using discernment is a good idea......................DONT LET YOURSELF BE JUST TOSSED AROUND W/EVERY WIND OF EVERY DOCTRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with everywind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"
 Help ukrainians here.............they have a help ukraine button that's what I clicked 
(3/9/2022 there is a war, russia has invaded ukraine it's bad - for those in the future reading this)





  

0 comments:

Post a Comment