Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA PLEASE DON'T KILL ME................

Update video 4/10/2022 small walmart clothing haul to 😀👍.....
(my husband went to the doctor recently - he had to drive what 1 hour or so to far away town to see this doctor, only to get there and the doctor they had in the office that day didn't feel qualified to even access the "situation" and so my husband has a new doctor appt. 3 weeks from now.........meanwhile he's barely able to walk often he's in so much pain.........cause the surgery like did not work)
church was packed today and 2nd half nobody sat by me : (..........................1st half I sat by a sister. 2nd half I like walked into the meeting hall before most the sisters, and they all filled the 3 rows completely in front of me NOT 1 PERSON SITTING WITH ME ON MY ROW IN A PACKED CHURCH!
   Then at the end of the service a brother prayed "and the holy spirit hasn't completely disappeared he is still here" ---------------- if you ain't loving your brother or your sister POTENTIALLY you are a murderer the bible says.............................
1 John 3:15 "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."
WELL THE HOLY SPIRIT AIN'T GOING TO BE IN OR AROUND A MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I've been working real hard to not be murdered I DON'T WANT TO BE MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAVE LIFE IN CHRIST MORE ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LIVE PRETTY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 EARTH CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO LOVE ME AND LOVE EACH OTHER A BIT MORE OR AT LEAST JUST LOVE ME CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T WANT TO BE KILLED!!!!!!! 
Matthew 25:36 "Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."
  There are things the lord wants us to care deeply about, hungry, naked, sick, prisoned etc.............he lists it out so we know. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you know I love you. And anyone who doesn't will have to go through me first...

Anonymous said...

I love you too; beyond words. I am so thankful for your relationship with your husband and with God........mom

Post a Comment