Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

just like people become vegetarians you can stop I believe having to do with the world and become a "virgin".............

 Small update video for 5/27/2022.........my 2nd diamond painting is finally done.........
Small update video 5/27/2022, finally finished my 2nd diamond painting...........
 Just like people become vegetarians you can stop I believe having to do with the world and become a "virgin"....................I just told my husband this to cause he's sitting right next to me right now, cleaning the computer room : ) Matthew 25:7 "Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps." I think some people potentially look at that verse and get really daunted or discouraged I KNOW I HAVE IN THE PAST "oh snap, I ain't no virgin" was the thoughts that have went through my mind in the past.
  But a meat eater ----------- didn't start out a vegetarian now did they? No they were a regular meat eating person like all the rest of the meat eating people in the world -------- well usually the vegetarians go full boar vegan.............I look at veganism as near a religion.................you ever talk to a vegan which I have known quite a few over the years IT'S LIKE A RELIGION........they believe so strongly over the benefits of what they ain't eating no more........................
isn't there benefits for us to not watch the worldly tv I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not listen to the worldly music anymore I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." lawful all things sure but NOT EXPEDIENT NOT A GOOD IDEA............also I think that when matthew 25:7 says the virgins trimmed their lamps.........to me trimming your lamp means your getting rid of that last tv show you liked........................that last worldly album you liked to listen to....................THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that last thing of the world you liked - GET RID OF THAT)
   Don't matter either how filthy one was beforehand 2 Corinthians 7:1 "Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."
the old man I think - WASN'T A VIRGIN RIGHT
the new man I think - at any rate I believe IS SUPPOSED TO BE A VIRGIN
LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VIRGINS
if we are really really really really really "christians" in my mind that is what christian is = virgin
or in the case of myself ------------ hard at work to be a virgin finally
cough sheri 2022 "goth virgin"
#lots of bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy and cemetaries for me ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ 
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................






0 comments:

Post a Comment