Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

this tole painting is so fab I MIGHT ENTER IT INTO THE STATE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!.........................

Fresh update video 5/9/2022.................
Ecclesiastes 7:4 "The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth."
Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
  My day will get a little sun shinier in a second though cause I'm about to listen to a heap of goth music. And finish drinking my 2nd coffee for the day. 


this tole painting is so fab I MIGHT ENTER IT INTO THE STATE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!.........................This is MY OWN DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the idea for painting hydrangea's from "Paint works" August 2008 someone painted hydrandgea's on a Adirondack chair. I thought they'd look really nice on a box - I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   This tole painting turned out so good........................if I could I'd stick it on a parade float and tape some mechanical waving hands or you know some fake hand that waves w/movement...................HAVE IT IN A PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   man the rose festival for reals NEEDS A TOLE PAINTING FLOAT --------- that's what I'm sayin.
  I watched this you tube video this morning...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQupd5SL9RI
 Like seriously living hope church a church I sometimes have went to "on the side" THEY HAD A WHOLE GANGNAM STYLE VIDEO THAT ONE THE CHURCH MEMBERS MADE! (link to above video 26 minutes into it a pastor tells his congregation about kicking a women in the face, and beating a cripples legs against some table or something AND THE CONGREGATION LAUGHING - THE HORROR)
   If you are really heeding the word of god, your going to love people, your not going to want to beat people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Luke 21:12 "But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake." This verse actually says we'll be beaten Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in thesynagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them." This stuffs is going to happen and I can't stop this stuffs from happening............but I can tell you good fruit isn't beating people.............good fruit if you ask me is loving people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment