Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fellow christians of earth god wants us to be happy truelly Nehemiah 8:10 "......the joy of the lord is your strength"............

Update video 4/25/2022...........
Actually I'll pry always be a girl. But I'll be the "last girl standing" I think I'm already that. (in the body of christ I'm saying ------- most christian ladies look not "feminine" they can't be feminine they'll be shuned hated jezebels then....like me they'll be like me then though I don't deem myself like jezebel at all NOT AT ALL)
I believe this song so much it's pry my favorite song on earth right now.....................
Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
  That song is so 100% right.................."there may be pain in the night BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING" 
YOU STAY THE SAME THROUGH THE AGES
YOUR LOVE NEVER CHANGES
 I am going through a bit right now...............and I don't even understand why what has happened to me has happened to me..............................
but I understand what I need to know god/jesus loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 edit 4/25/2022 horrible things happening to you to 
most of the time...............
1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:"
  It's allllllllllllllllllll going to work out together for my good........................I don't even have to see everything yet working together for my good TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
  If  your day is going bad, I recommend just starting it with a song in your heart, paul when he was in jail.............HE PRAISED GOD NOTHING TOOK THAT BROTHERS "JOY OF THE LORD"
  And looked what happened.......................paul got of jail (even people w/life sentences in jail..................god blesses them when they give their lives to the lord)
   I shouldn't want to be all listening to like Klove christian music online, cause things have been bad for me lately....................I shouldn't be praising god like this..........but I can't help myself............... 
I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
LOVE
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it."..............




0 comments:

Post a Comment