Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Servants I think really do love the most....................

Update video 5/14/2022 (the latest on my husbands health post 2nd surgery)................
I lost recently exactly 17.6 lbs : ) I ain't no where near my goal weight but it's good to celebrate whatever victories you have in life! (part my front yard in this pick it's really pretty especially this time of year, near paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
 Servants I think really do love the most. This is more then a "going theory", Jesus was a servant Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Why was Jesus "meek and lowly in heart" HE WAS A SERVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     The kid who I have given a ear to "maston" said today..........his website http://thedailylove.com/.............."But the stuff, the form doesn’t freakin matter! What matters is who we are. What matters is how we show up. What matters is the place that we come from in our thoughts, ideas and communications. What matters is if we are serving or not.
   What matters is crucifying our egos day in and day out (not because it’s the enemy), but so our hearts can shine through." John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
   Satan he does come to kill and steal and destroy, for me in my life, the place he has in the past destroyed and killed the most -------- my love for people. I think a abundant life, is one where you aren't hating, or envying people, or gossiping, IT'S ONE OF LAYING DOWN YOUR LIFE OF LOVING PEOPLE. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
I had a friend back when I dragon boated, and he talked about his "legacy" that he wanted to leave a legacy - don't we all..........we don't want to die and be forgotten do any of us????????? Some people go about this "legacy" leaving stuffs by being a hard worker, and being dedicated to ones job WHICH IS A FAB PART OF ONES LEGACY, let's add love to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I have in the past been greately "me" centered - and not considering if I was loving or serving people at the time -------- it was oh that person didn't do that for me, and that person didn't do that for me --------------- jesus didn't come to this earth that way.............HE CAME TO SERVE, HE CAME TO LOVE John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment