Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

most my life I have been a "non-conformist" - god's word is changing that...........................

Update video 5/21/2022, self defense tips for the ladies, etc.....................
 I use this verse as a "marker" for how far I am out of the babylon system..........Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." Who are you worshipping and serving????????????????? Is is god, or someone else?????????????????????
(my oldest daughter wearing the fish t-shirt this at the awards ceremony for the honour roll kids, 3.68 gpa my oldest has - but even if she didn't have that gpa I'm beyond proud of her, she recently told me and my husband and my youngest child that she was "not well behaved" my child is the exemplifary like whatever of the perfect citizen of the usa - I'm sayin the apostolic christian church of america has became real skilled at that getting people to repent stuffs
most my life I have been a "non-conformist" (the type to just do what I want when I want how I want to - that's how I was for a long long long long long LONG time) - god's word is changing that.
telling 3 pastors this morning.....................
It's worth it to "conform up" (to the word of god I'm saying heed that) much as I don't enjoy it...............
   you gotta realize with yourselves and even if you didn't have the bible look around and realize 
a - god is real ok
b - safe to say is holy
c - THERE ARE SOME DEMON POSSESSED SATANIC NAUGTY NAUGTY "children of disobedience out there" AND IT'S A BAD IDEA TO ALLLLLLLLLL JOIN THAT CAMP!
   Colossians 3:6 "For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"
Ephesians 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."
  I REALLY WOULD LIKE PURPLE HAIR THOUGH - LIGHT PURPLE 3 PASTORS BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD
significantly better I instead stick w/the stupid bun and no makeup gig 
and like don't watch worldly tv
and watch christian tv like you know have my treasure be up in heaven 
"be rich towards god in the day" that's my thang these days I tell god in prayer all the time that I'll be rich towards him in the day
Luke 12:21 "So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
now that is regardless of whether I blog or have many blogs in the week
really what I need to do 
IS "SOWETH TO THE SPIRIT" IN THE DAY
DO THAT BE "RICH TOWARDS GOD" 
NOT THIS EARTH 
NOT BEING FRIENDS WITH THAT
LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to read this.

Post a Comment