Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It is better to forgive, it is better to have mercy, to love one another..........................

Update 4/17/2022.......what I got my mom for mothers day this year.....................
(pic of one my chickens :) and some my roses that I think are so pretty this year...........the buckets in the background are my husbands)
It is better to forgive, it is better to have mercy, to love one another..........................the problem with not having mercy is MANY FOLD.............cause then you get it all in your head how """""""""bad"""""""""""" a lot this world is, AND THIS WORLD IS CHALKED FULL OF EVIL I WON'T DISPUTE THAT....................
but isn't it better to love each other??????????????????????????????????
isn't better to have hope for one another???????????????????????????????????????
I WOULD SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then your view of the world instead of black, it's like more greenish, maybe not like bright green, but you know at least you know green! Colossians 3:14 "And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness."
I know the world dwells in "wickedness" like the bible says...................I want to have hope for people...............I want to love people even my enemies....................look past the thorns you see in people around you look for the rose.................as axle rose sang
"every rose has it's thorn"
"just like every night has it's dawwwwwwwwwwwwwn"
"just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song"
All have sinned, all have fallen short of the glory of god, axle rose is right "every rose has it's thorn"..........there's a flower to on the stem of every rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   People that don't forgive, that don't show mercy, THEY ENDED UP............Jude 1:13 "Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever." Maybe not to the level of what is spoken about in Jude 1:13 but they do carry that around with them, that anger....................................that view of the world through black black black lenses "whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever"
Jesus said.......................in the bible........................John 4:35 "Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest." Jesus he didn't look on this earth and see NO HOPE TO SAVE NOBODY.....................he saw the fields "white already to harvest"
LOVE
I am a total guns and roses fan I AM FROM THE 80'S...............
Mama put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That cold black cloud is comin' down
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

0 comments:

Post a Comment