Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why I don't talk smack about the smith's friends no more.......

Anyone who saw my old blog, will notice I don't talk smack about the smith's friends no more, to pursue peace and holiness w/all men.......and........psalm 50:20-23 "Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and them in order before thine eyes. Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of god" "............and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of god"....yep motivation enough for me : ) "Aright" conversation I really believe is like to not talk smack about nobody........even if the smack exist's that I could talk about and in some cases on this earth it sure does : ) but not to speak that stuffs! Cause those who "............and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of god" It's good to not talk smack about nobody, to order your conversation aright, I believe jeez psalm 50:23 far as I can tell is god saying hey you order your conversation aright "I'll" god will "show the salvation of god" to that person! I think God can do that!!!!!!!!!! Also verse 22 of psalm 50 I think is so the case when we speak any sort of smack about anyone "now consider this, ye that forget god.........." I don't think none us are thinking about god much when we are talking smack about someone ------ I know in the past when I've talked smack about somebody I wasn't thinking about god at all! And I think also people can talk smack and I think even think to themselves that god is just like them just like that like it says in psalms 50:21 "........thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself........" god ain't like that.......god is not a smack talker I'm 100 billion percent sure of that gossip is absolutely not god's gig! Think it's a good idea to fear god and order our conversation aright, not be talking smack, not think to ourselves that god is "...........I was altogether such an one as thyself........" some smack talker to cause He ain't! I think it's something to be zealous for to order my conversation aright, it's a exciting verse verse 23.......".......and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of god." I'm ordering my conversation aright : )




0 comments:

Post a Comment