Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

psalm 65:4 "Blessed is the man whom thou choosest,........"........

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."
Psalm 65:4 "Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple." I love this verse so much. Good stuffs to have a longing to draw near to god......"we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple" That's how it is for me when I draw near to god, I find I'm satisfied "with the goodness of thy house....." Ezra 8:22 "For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way: because we had spoken unto the king, saying, The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him." "......The hand of our god is upon all them for good that seek him........" SEEK GOD!!!!! Draw near to Him. His hand is upon all them for good that seek him!!!!!!! I believe that much. You want to be blessed of god?????? Seek HIM! Pray! Draw near unto god! And he will draw near unto you!! James 4:8 "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." I myself am going to pray much! Pray without ceasing, draw near to god.....he will draw near to me! His hand will be upon me for good........".....The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him........" I've noticed a definate trend in the old testiment, that when the jews in the old testiment really got it in their hearts to seek god, things started going good for them again. 2 Chronicles 19:3 "Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God." This verse speaks much to me too.....2 Chronicles 12:14 "And he did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD." I believe it's important to have a heart prepared to seek god.....pray, pray, pray, pray without ceasing! 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing." Psalm 37:25 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." It's very likely, my children, and my children's children's children's, will be blessed of god cause I have decided to pray without ceasing and heed god's word. There is blessings to be had from god, (not sure it's like how some pastor's hint, that one will become so very rich) still there's blessing to be had from god I am sure of it, I am sure it is far better to have god's hand on you for the good cause your seeking Him in much prayer.....then like not. There some verse somewhere god talks about trying him....something about see if he won't crack open the heavens......I think god can do a whole lot of good for all us if we just seek Him! Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God." He wants you to pray to Him, He wants to to seek Him out, love him w/all your heart all your soul all your mind, and strength.


0 comments:

Post a Comment