Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"

I got to add some 2020 claus to this blog post: (ya if  you want to know the truth someone in my family is of the LBGTQ - which got me thinking on the topic more then I would have, and ended up a good thing, I ended up with much hope for the LBGTQ they are just like us truelly, with families, etc. etc. just the same except you know..........later on at night)

  This blog post is a prime example of me "digging a hole" for myself. I recently blogged about a bible verse talking about digging ahole for oneself and how I had did just that https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/08/video-blog-post-i-was-mega-encouraged.html But I do believe LGBTQ can very much be saved (while still being lgbtq) just like people that have tattoo's can be saved, etc. (look at me undigging my hole : ) Like ok, if you think you are "born LBGTQ" which might be possible since how there are gay animals in the animal world that were clearly born that way...............still the verses spoken about in this blog post are worth all of us thinking about that follow jesus whether straight or LGBTQ..................

I listened to christian radio on the drive home from dragon boat practice, and I way way way agree'd w/all he had to say he made mention of these verses.............

Romans 1

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Verse 23 this pastor said on christian radio that that's what this world has done most of it "...changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things." AMEN AMEN AMEN extra AMEN to that!!!!! This world has became odd to me, this world that worships celebrities, puts them up on such high pedastle's. This pastor made mention of bible verse how in last days people will be "lovers of self" that they put themselves up on some pedastle and people they can still do this stuff and "profess to be wise" they can and do I believe love themselves a slew and have god on some backburner way way way in the background somewhere and "profess to be wise".....21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, ----- really speaks to me in verse 21 that they a) glorified him not as god b) were not thankful and especially that "they became vain in their imaginations"

Pastor on christian radio last night talked about how the lusts of the flesh giving into them doesn't lead to any freedom, but just to more bondage just worse sins ----- I soooooooo agree w/him about that, I was amening like made listening to this pastor on my drive home last night!!!!! For reals! Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." God allowed for these people to go on w/their lusts of the flesh athon and this verse points I believe the sort of direction this sort of buisiness leads.....26 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"

27 "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another.................." There's a lot of gay people today, I think they are just a product of our society, one that worships celebrities "the creature" and not so much worshipping god not that I can see, not outside christianity none??????? This pastor said you can just flick through the tv channels to see how bad things are, that the most abonimable stuff is being talked about on the talk shows etc. and it's ok now stuff that once wasn't ok to talk about like that --- I believe that to! 2 Timothy 3 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good," This pastor on radio last night that I agree w/fervently mentioned how these verses don't disinclude the body of christ, how even in the body of christ......these are "perilous times" cause all this loving of themselves stuff people are doing, all this "covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, UNTHANKFUL, UNHOLY etc............. this stuff leads to BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!! This stuff leads to bad buisiness!!!!!!!! 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

All these verses more then anything speak to me how important it is that I put god first, be reading my bible, be going to church, "......Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator........" be heeding god's word be about doing that!!!!!! Not living for myself! NO WAY!!!!!! I hope to god I don't do that!!!!!!! The truth and heeding that will set me free........this world and the course of it and the lusts of it would for sure just lead me into BONDAGE!!!!!!!!! John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."


0 comments:

Post a Comment