Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

The things of this world are dung compared to jesus!.........

I am determined to continue and fight the good fight of faith unto the end! Smith's friends
at salem fellowship not long ago raised a ridiculously large amount of money in the past I'd
maybe been sweating it thinking to myself "geez these people are soooo serious about jesus how
can I even compare" Not so much these days : ) 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." I've been so denying myself and taking up my cross and following jesus so much crucifying my flesh to it's lusts and desires follow jesus so much I am I do believe "unmoveable" and there is such a thing as "unmoveable" it's good to be unmoveable, cause you never know when a church is going to give $200,000 or $300,000 maybe start giving away their jewelry and cars and ????? For jesus's sake.......and that could happen. I'm not sweating it none at all Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." I can do that, for sure, and I can keep on doing that!
   I'm gunning big time for the prize : ) There was a time it was hard to not give into the lusts of the flesh but over time I've started to not love the things of the earth anymore even I don't even love jewelry anymore - imagine that.
   I am young and I could have many many many years left to follow jesus but who knows?
And time goes fast I think it's best to run this race to win the prize sooner then later so later on in life, my flesh will be extra dead I imagine, I'll be extra buried w/christ, it'll be better when I'm older if I live a long time, having run the race to win the prize clean from my youth like this. That ahhhhhhhhh feeling of yes I am christ's!!!!!!
   Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts."
   That's going to be nice I imagine super just waking up in the morning and being able to know w/myself ahhhhh I'm jesus's. I kind of feel a bit the ahhhhhhhhh I'm jesus's already : ) but I imagine that'll be extra solidified when I really old and have suffered in the flesh for many many many years like this... it'll be nice. Just so much better to not give into the lusts of the flesh, I can die going the straight and narrow without fear.......sting of death is gone following jesus..........
1 Corinthians 15
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment