Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hebrews 10:38 "...if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him"...........

Hebrews 2:3 "How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;" A thourough salvation.........Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Save me from my tendancy to want to get mad at people and lash back, save me from envy, saving me from slews of buisiness heeding the word of god, I believe it's meant to be a "so great salvation" a immense salvation, a thourough salvation........1 Peter 4:1 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;" It's a thourough salvation it's meant to be in christ jesus. Ceasing from sin that is thourough, more then a conqueror that is thorough, so much more then just jesus died for my sins and i'm saved by grace, which is true...........but I'm to be saved, not just forgiven!!!!!!! Not a magic wave a magic wand salvation either.........Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." There's something I'm to give something I'm to do w/my life, to sacrifice...be lead daily like a sheep to the slaughter!!!!!!!!! Romans 8:36 "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." ahhhhhhhhhhhh ya! 

  There are some people out there  that no believe that stuffs, if they did they'd for JESUS'S sake be "KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG"!!!!!!! Not loving their lives none!!!!!!!!!!!! Being made conformable to jesus's death!!!!!!!!!!! We are to be sheep "for thy sake" FOR JESUS'S SAKE AMEN "we are killed all the day long" AMEN "we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter" For jesus's sake ooooooo ya I'm stoked to be "killed all the day long" really suffer in the flesh, and take up my cross and follow jesus daily "DENYING" myself........good stuffs. Those that endure in this good fight of faith the same shall be saved.........jesus will have 0 pleasure in you if you draw back any!............Hebrews 10:38 "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him." (I have thought in the past geez that's sadistic of jesus taking pleasure in my suffering in the flesh much) but fact of the matter is jesus will take pleasure in us if we endure unto the end in the sufferings, in denying ourselves and taking up our crosses daily in being lead like sheep to the slaughter "killed all the day long" he's going to take pleasure in us if we do that everyday and not draw back! Those that endure unto the end in all this take up your cross and follow jesus and deny yourself athon..........the same shall be saved!!!!!!!!! Matthew 16:24 "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." I can testify you will very much be "hated of all men for my name's sake" denying yourself taking up your cross daily and following jesus.......don't draw back, when you are like me w/hardly a friend the world doesn't like me much, DON'T DRAW BACK you will be "hated of all men for my name's sake" BUT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE UNTO THE END, THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED!!!!!!!!! ENDURE!
(pic of me today 8/17/2020 and my tichel look for today 😀)
I feel like when the bible says "come out of her my people"
I mean babylon the harlot she likes her hair flowing and gorgeous I feel
-- ya I wear sheitels to blend in sometimes "fit in" if you will but does god actually want us to "fit in"????????????????????????????????????????
I definately most the time prefer tichels
I don't want to be a member of babylon the harlot
Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
  I don't think I really need my hair showing, I think I look cute without my hair showing. I may very well wear tichels more these days. I just ain't wanting to be a babylon harlot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment