Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I never felt love like that for myself at a church ever before like I did this sunday at the apostolic christian church of america in silverton.................

honouring my parents........and fresh 12/1/2021 update video.......
My parents christmas gift for this year, because it is very hot in georgia and they need their drinks cool there..........
(this is a double all insulated tumbler set, there were many different color tumbler combo's one was a very nice mermaid color combo but that is girly and my dad isn't the type to want to drink from a girl mug) I do not know if my parents even have double insulated drink thingies?????? But if they don't this will rock their world, cause these things keep cold drinks cold, and hot drinks hot.........they do both. 


(two my latest uh artistic endeavors : ) the wood dolls I painted they are japanese or chinese dolls called "kokeshi" so much fun to make : ) turn em on my lathe, and my latest navajo rug.......ya it's a barbell : ) I've been having a good time : )
  I never felt love like that for myself at a church ever before like I did this sunday at the apostolic christian church of america in silverton.................I like walk into the meeting hall and before I sat down I looked back at the sisters sitting behind me and no joke such love I saw in their eye's for me................the love just shot into me!
   I mean other churches have (present tense) a heart for me........................but I had never ever experienced nothing quite like that before.
   Good for me............gives me lots of motivation to work hard to follow jesus this week! I definately ain't wanting to live for this world lately.....................I'm wanting to live for the "world without end" Ephesians 3:21 "Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen"
  This world that we are all living in right now (not all us living for this world though) it's going to pass away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus's world is without end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 John 2:17 "And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
 1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away." """""""""""FOR THE FASHION OF THIS WORLD PASSETH AWAY"""""""""""""""""" 
LOVE
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment