Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

I don't know what the apostolic chrisitan church of america wants from me???????? I don't know what I'm doing wrong that they just can't have me as a member of their church??? I MEAN I REALLY DON'T KNOW?..............

Fresh 11/18/2021 video update..............
I don't know what the apostolic chrisitan church of america wants from me???????? I don't know what I'm doing wrong that they just can't have me as a member of their church??? I MEAN I REALLY DON'T KNOW?..............
 
I MEGA DON'T KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA??????????????????????????????? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME THAT I HAVE YET TO GIVE THEM???????????????????
  What more could any church ask of me from me, then that I want to love people and be forgiving towards people, that I want to work much much harder to not judge people anymore not be on hate athons like I have been in the past (even you know using my "christianity" using that as some reason to hate people in the past I have) Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
  We are all SCARCELY SAVED AT BEST.........................1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" The fact of the matter is we need to be forgiving of one another............kind to one another, tenderhearted...............love our enemies to, LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
   I've learned that we will be on this earth wheat that gathers - THAT LOVES PEOPLE
or we will be tares that scatter ------ that gossip, the backbite, that judge, that hate
  We all have flaws we will battle pry gossiping etc. etc. I've finally realized it's not the way to live, to live in a way where a lot of my time is spent hating people or judgeing people - I WANT TO GATHER I WANT TO LOVE I WANT TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR JESUS ------- AND NEVER TAKE IT BACK UP AGAIN.
   What more is there I can give??????????? What more could a church ask from me?????????? I don't have the answers I don't know what else the apostolic christian church is waiting to hear from me or see me do or whatever????????????????
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."


LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment