Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My parents mega don't want me going to the apostolic christian church of america - but I think this whole time I've just been working real hard to Hebrews 12:14 "follow peace with all men, and holiness,................."....................................

Sheri 11/9/2021 video of 3 paintings 1 of the queen of heaven, one of the lady who gives birth to the 1st beast and baby 1st beast, and one of the lady who gives birth to the 2nd beast and baby second beast.........and my thoughts what I will say, what I will utter about these paintings............
Revelation 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."
Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

  Sheri 2021 in bold type I have greately edited this post, because 2012 version of myself thought that pursueing peace with all men, meant, walking up to someone trying to pick a fight with you and flashing the peace sign a ton.........and sometimes following peace with all men ----- according to sheri 2021 is flash the peace sign once pray for them, and walk away. Don't stick around a bunch of people that want to harm you in some way shape or form. That are all "combative" 
   Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" I guess what I'm trying to say is in the past I have parroted bad examples in my life around me. The tares they don't heed hebrews 12:14 they clearly don't follow peace and holiness with all men, they are smack in all our churches, probably in all our churches saying near mean statements about peoples or other churches (if not at church then you know after church I do recogn it goes on out there).........................I have a point I'm getting to it. TARES WILL BE THROWN INTO THE FIRE IT IS BETTER TO BE WHEAT TO ACTUALLY "FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN, AND HOLINESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sheri 2021 this massive chunk I edited out of this post, was me mentioning how some other christians were complaining about a church. These days I try and not complain about any churches if you haven't notice OR PASTORS OR CHRISTIANS IN GENERAL.........cause I agree with paul.......................Philippians 1:18 "What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice." Amen paul I know that's right. 
Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse."
I cried a whole river..........
Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." - it ain't morning yet for me but it's coming 😁👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
LOVE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can attend where ever you want. Your faith is your business. I personally, love the good people at the Apostolic Christian Church. The mega church's have difficulty providing the closeness that you experience at ACC. I totally understand it. For me, I enjoy a Holy Ghost filled service. It's wonderful that we live in America and can worship where we want.

Giving it to god said...

It is quite the coicidinc that you mentioned the "mega church's having difficulty providing the clossness that you experience at acca. Because I was just telling mike and ron and john today.........this bible study that I'm currently taking at living hope I'm determined to see it through to the end............but this tuesday nights bible study like 75% OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE DIFFERENT PEOPLE THEN LAST WEEK LIKE THAT SHOWED UP TO THE BIBLE STUDY.........................I couldn't handle that long term having to be around different people every week like that.............I like the small churches where you go to them and there's a at least a "core" of people that always attend...........and mega churches I think might have even gone past the idea of what jesus wanted the entire experience of being in the body of christ to be............1 Corinthians 12:25 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another." How can all the members of these mega churches have "care one for another" IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOBODY IN THE BUILDING FROM ONE SUNDAY TO THE NEXT?????????????????? (or not many people I should say) In the bible times, all the churches paul visited...........I do believe they weren't mega churches, maybe big, but not mega churches - I could be wrong though. But it sure looks like if you read the book of revelations where paul writes to the church of............and the church of....................they sure sounded to be to me like what 300-500 people like normal sized. If a church is so big that the members can't know me to have a care for me, I THINK I'M MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING THEN! At the apostolic christian church of america worldwide they all know who I am hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
But even you know the church in silverton which has what 350-400 people going to it, when I go there -------- they all know who I am or have a idea..............and I like that : ) I don't like that feeling in the mega churches that feeleing that I'm swimming in a sea. WAIT DON'T LET ME DROWN THROW A LIFE RAFT!
And when you went to the apostolic christian church of america it might've been real "dry" but these days the holy spirit is there, some sundays more then others, but it's like that at most churches, though there are the few really "penticostal" churches out there and I have been to them and they do exist.........but if I can go to church and get something right from god that day ---------- then the trip was a good one for me.
Really if I want the whole mega penticostal experience which somedays I do - there's a few televangelists that do it for me : )
I don't know how the mega church goers manage??????????? I was in one living hope's lifegroups ------- but it only lasted little over a year and year and half later it ended cause everyone had moved away or many of the group did.......which people do move on this earth..........but for me though the life group was great...........it still wasn't what I think we are supposed to really be experiencing at church this community that cares about each other 1 Corinthians 12:25 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another." my life group was like 10-15 people that is a tiny community hahahahahhahahaha and not the experience I think jesus wants for us to have in the body of christ.

Anonymous said...

Through your blog, you reach out to many, many people sharing your faith. You don't know them and they don't know you. Just the same, you share like mind in many things. It's kind of like that in a mega church. You know you have like minded people around you or they would get up and leave and not come back.

Post a Comment