Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine - ain't gonna let satan pppffff it out I'm going to let it shine!........................

Sheri 11/14/2021 update video - new hair - clean bathroom yay....
(excuse sheri 2013 she thought she was actually valuable in the body of christ - she literally thought she was a apostle - I know silly right) 
This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine - ain't gonna let satan pppffff it out I'm going to let it shine!........................I love this song.....................I want my light to shine why cause jesus/god has done such great things for me and to this day continue to do many a miracle for me and I love jesus............................
(originally this song on this blog was "this little light of mine" but sheri 2021 likes this song for this particular post better. We should love one another, whether we are wearing makeup looking like a harlot or whatever ---------- much to often we judging each other looking for reasons to hate each other)
real light = love
   Satan he does want to snuff out our lights (the original of this song talks about not letting satan snuff out your light but letting it shine) satan wants us to hate each other, he wants divisions and fights SATAN DOES NOT WANT OUR LITTLE LIGHTS SHINING HE SURE DON'T WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!
bit that I wrote 3 pastors today I'll be on a theme like this for a day...................................
why would we want to hate one another????????????????????
why would we want to have even 1 root of bitterness towards one another????????????????
DO WE NOT ALL DESIRE TO DO THE GOOD AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD - I WOULD SAY SO AND WHAT IS THAT?.....................Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
IS IT NOT THAT WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER THAT WE BE KIND AND TENDERHEARTED TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER?????????????? (I know that's the right answer I just adding question marks at the end for dramatical purposes)Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse."




0 comments:

Post a Comment