Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

When someone accuses the brethren aren't they aligning themselves up with the devil??????

Small Sheri 11/26/2021 update video..........
    Jeremiah 10:2-4 "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." - exchanging gifts is ok, us Jews exchange gifts sometimes for Hannukah, or as my family has done played the spin the dredel game for candies.......................but my family poo poo hannukah last year and I mostly celebrated it by myself 😞
     When someone accuses the brethren aren't they aligning themselves up with the devil??????
Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night." There are some people in my life..............being general here............they go from church to church to church cause there is always something they find that they just can't live with deal with whatever with various churches...................I really starting to believe we need to forgive one another.................Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." if you ask me doesn't work out to permanently hold the "itemizer of wrongs" list up against a church for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better works a bit better, to be a bit "tenderhearted, ah forgiving one another" if all you can muster is you know a 4% ice melt hey GO FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(someone was yesterday proud of me, cause I had seen through the apostolic christian church of america - that they are a I do quote this person that I will keep unanimous "goody two shoes") The thing is.................................................
SOMEDAYS I AM THE BIGGEST 
GOODY TWO SHOES ON EARTH
I'm saying how can I permanently hold something against a people -------- when I myself do the same thing sometimes. 
  Romans 9:21 "Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?" Isn't one more a "vessel unto honour" if you do forgive one another, if you do have love for one another --------- instead of having a permanent itemizing list up of each others faults -------------- I WOULD THINK SO.
But I don't think """"""""" know that they in accusing holding something against churches...............................that they are potentially lining themselves up with the devil who accuses the brethren NIGHT AND DAY. 
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment