Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear world I wish to not walk around a hot piece of ---- like many you do I promise.............................I want to be not conformed to this world but transformed by the renewing of my mind....................2021 plot twist me without makup in 2021, looking great sometimes "God has plans for you"........

 Small update video 12/3/2021.....................
This verse below verse 17 where Jesus says "none good but one, that is, God" thats the verse I was referencing at the end of the video above................
Matthew 19
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
  Bible actually says to be perfect, but it also says  "there is none good but one, that is, God"
we supposed to love everyone................Matthew 5:45-48 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." So basically we are supposed to love everyone. But my take away from all these verses is, love everyone, but we all do stupid shiz from time to time "there is none good but one, that is, God:" Now there are members of the body of christ and its the bulk of them as far as I can see - walking around looking mightely perfect..........not owning up to 0% of any faults............but still "there is none good but one, that is, God:"
Forgive me for this stupid blog post
I thought I was a apostle back in the year 2013 because several people told me I was a apostle and laid their hands on me and prayed for me...........................(so I was acting like one)...............forgive me.............................
i am not a hot piece of ------- no i will wear a bun and no makeup and nobody can stop me from not lookin hot
i am determined to not look hot for jesus
(YOU KNOW NOT LOOK HOT NOT SO JESUS WOULDN'T DESIRE ME AS HIS BRIDE - BUT SO THAT I AM DESIRABLE AS HIS BRIDE)
Dear world I wish to not walk around a hot piece of ---- like many you do I promise.............................I want to be not conformed to this world but transformed by the renewing of my mind.......e-mail I sent 3 pastors on this here topic (though I bodybuild and do have some pics on my bodyspace BY NO MEANS DO I WISH TO WALK AROUND A HOT PIECE OF ------------------- LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD..................well technically I would like to walk around a hot piece --------- but I am in jesus jail and am determined to behave) hahahahahhahahah
   1 Thessalonians 4:5 "Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:" I do not know what the exact dictionary defintion of "concupiscence" is but I greatly suspect and the word "lust" tips me off, that this verse is saying to walk around a flaming hot piece of -----. Wait I will go look up that word...................Concupiscence (from the Latin: con-, with + cupi, cupid - desire + -escere - suffix denoting beginning of a process or state) is often defined as an ardent, usually sensual, longing.[1] The concept is most commonly encountered in Christian theology, where it also receives the name "Fomes peccati", as the selfish human desire for an object, person, or experience.[2] For Christians, concupiscence refers to what they understand as the orientation, inclination or innate tendency of human beings to long for fleshly appetites, often associated with a desire to do things which are proscribed.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concupiscence
   Because that is how the world is they walk around a hot piece of -------- THAT'S HOW THEY IS A LOT EM!!!!!!!!!!! And we are supposed to be not conformed to this world that is walking around a hot piece of ---- but transformed by the renewing of our minds.
 I know I need to not walk around a hot piece of ----, and I been mostly besides like the day before what yesterday, I been working real hard to not walk around a hot piece of --- no more. (still a battle for me, a battle front for sure)
I NOT HOT FORGET IT NOT HOT WORLD
I WEAR BUN MOST DAYS AND NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGHT NOTHING NO NO NO LONG SKIRTS NOT MUCH MAKEUP NO HOT HERE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
LOVE
ps...................for the women that are big on the eye makeup zebra eyelids - not a good idea!!!!!!!!!! Don't listen to the devil women zebra eyelids is not a good idea.............
(in my estimation all women look the 
prettiest with the natural look)
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."


0 comments:

Post a Comment