Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I wish for the holy kiss to continue to um happen in the apostolic christian church of america.................

Video update 12/11/2021.............
Bible verses mentioned in the video above: 
Proverbs 16:31 "The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness."
Psalm 103:5 "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."
"If love is a ocean we're all sinking"
(actually in the song he says "if grace is a ocean we're all sinking" that's nearly the same thing in my book, god loves us that much Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:")
I wish for the holy kiss to continue to um happen in the apostolic christian church of america.................I posted in like I think 2011 or something that no way was I going to holy kiss anyone you could get herpies etc. etc. --------------- I've started to feel bad about that post, last 2 services nobodies holy kissed nobody that I saw and I think it's a tradition that much needs to continue.......there's 0 way that I can look at these bible verses and say oh that holy kiss stuffs is a bad thing........................IT'S THE THING OK TO DO.....................(the old blog post in question http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/07/holy-kiss-may-be-all-biblical-nstuff.html)
the verses I have on it.........................
1 Corinthians 16:20
All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.
Romans 16:16
Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
2 Corinthians 13:12
Greet one another with an holy kiss.
1 Thessalonians 5:26
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
1 Peter 5:14
Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
I'm about to potentially try and bring into vogue the "holy cheek kiss" I have decided!!!!!!!!!! None those verses as I told mike, ron and john tonight, say that you have to "holy kiss" one another on the lips.......................I think a "holy cheek" kiss could be just as holy and just as heeding of all those above verses which clearly I must say do say to "greet all the brethren with a holy kiss" IT'S THE BIBLE IT SAYS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I don't know of any other church in christianity anymore that greets one another with a holy kiss besides the apostolic christian church of america, but if there are any other churches reading this blog post I RECOMMEND THE HOLY CHEEK KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THESE ARE REAL BIBLE VERSES THAT EXIST THAT SAY GREET ALL THE BRETHREN WITH A HOLY KISS..............now there are a lot of mega churches and that would be a bit mission impossible to holy cheek kiss everyone..........I think it'd be a good thing if "holy cheek kisses" could really start happening out there in the bulk of christianity. 
   At any rate I hope this holy kiss tradition will continue in the apostolic christian church of america it is a good thing! (many bible verses say "let love increase" 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in loveone toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:") 
LONG LIVE THE HOLY KISS
LOVE
Matthew 25:34-36 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."


0 comments:

Post a Comment