Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

determined to be done with all "disobedience"................

update 1/11/2022 video............
I watched this video tonight on you tube it got me thinking......................towards the end where it talks about your bad side your evil side and your good side being at war with each other............got me thinking about people that live in "disobedience" so I looked up that word on bible gateway............(I don't see eye to eye with the person that made this video...........the "abomination that causes desolation" that is well probably the anti christ Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: ------------------ I know the bible real well hard for anything to get past me) though satan will if you let him he will steal and kill and destroy from you ok so some this video is pertinent John 10:10
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
 Ephesians 5:5-7 "For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them." There is a lot of "disobedience" going on in this world soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo speaks to me tonight...........................
"Be not ye therefore partakers with them"
Don't go party, don't go to that party
 I so don't want to be disobedient at all anymore IT'S NOT WORTH IT..........THE CLOTHING AIN'T WORTH IT.........................THE MAKEUP ISN'T WORTH IT, THE JEWELRY ISN'T WORTH IT ----------------- IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Luke 9:25 "For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?" I'd rather clean be hated by all men AND BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  My don't watch tv athon is going good : ) I really don't want to watch tv no more...............I like reading books better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to be a friend with this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Hope everyone's week has gone well..............................if you haven't given you life to jesus I recommend it................................sin isn't worth it Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
ps..........My husband tells me the Salvation Army is horrible, this is news to me I thought they were plenty legit and christian.......he tells me they hate the LGBTQ and give money to people that hate the LGBTQ I did not know that before I hitted the donate button today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the idea of loving your enemies has limits, like don't give other countries bombs to kill people for example)
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/12/16/21003560/salvation-army-anti-lgbtq-controversies-donations
I thought they were really christian aka your know loving people this is news to me for sure. The name "salvation army" sorta implies we gonna love people..........why are they named the salvation army then for if they don't want to save people?????
  LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment