Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Somedays I just survive, and surviving it ain't a bad thing, your still alive : )................

Update video 1/3/2022...........
John 20:30-31 "And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name."
Somedays I just survive, and surviving it ain't a bad thing................2 Corinthians 11:23 "Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft." Paul he survived. He had many legit reasons to say that's it I ain't going to follow jesus no more............things got badddddddddd for him. They get bad for all us to..........Acts 14:22
"Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
A member of the apostolic christian church of america asked me this weekend if I could please not play cards at lunch time...........................that's just me surviving!
At macleay christian retreat church "salem fellowship" I some conferences dig jig saw puzzles - surviving! 
   (I was told by said apostolic christian church of americian this weekend that they are a "old fashioned" church and do not play cards after lunch like that....................that I was "bumming" them out) But some sundays I'll try and chat with people and they don't look like they much want to hear what I have to say at all..............................my mind instantly goes ok............................time to go play solitare, or read a book, or play on my husbands e reader thing............SURVIVE! Coincidentally this very sunday they sang a song that said the humbliest brother or sister would be the most loved -------------- ok well let's play this scenario out let's say I wasn't humble.....................let's say I was currently completely obnoxious to the apostolic christian church of america................even in that event DON'T GIVE UP DON'T DRAW BACK DON'T STOP FOLLOWING JESUS! Admitedly I battle pride from time to time - I ADMITEDLY DO ----------- NOT ABOUT TO GIVE UP THOUGH!
   I think surviving is a good idea!!!!!!!!!! And not giving up!!!!!!!! Even when things are bad!!!!!!!  Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
  Right now my entire thing is not watching tv, I'm determined to not be a friend with this world (my husband likes watching tv, so the tv's are always around tempting me.........somedays I have cracked, but I really really reallllllllllllllllllllly don't want to crack no more I really don't want to be a friend with the world) It's very important that I not be a friend with the world ------------------- that my prayers be heard as much in technicolor as prayers could ever be heard in god's ears. James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
  I don't want to give up or turn back AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate satan I hate the demons I hate them with a fiery passion these days...........................the devil has nothing but stealed and killed and destroyed in my life.
  I've learned to be merciful............................I think all us ain't perfect.................there's some us on this earth with clearly bad fruit but the great deal of us on this earth.........I believe we just need to keep trying to forgive one another, love one another and in general don't give up. 
  LOVE
Genesis 12:2-3 "And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."...




0 comments:

Post a Comment