Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I've grown tired of older people at church lording over me their "age" some them clean DESPISING MY YOUTH "1 Timothy 4:12 "let no man despise thy youth......................"

Update video 12/29/2021................
I've grown tired of older people at church lording over me their "age" some them clean DESPISING MY YOUTH 1 Timothy 4:12 "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."  I told 3 pastors today whilst talking about this "like there are any given sunday like 2-3 other young sisters ok............I'm such a minority and feel really ganged up on easy, " Most churches I think out there do have more older people then younger people.............lot the time I'm made to feel less then cause I'm young. (there was one sister in particular, and everyone told me to let it slide and I do think turning the other cheek is the idea...............BUT AT THE SAME TIME I THINK I CAN'T JUST SIT AND LET A BUNCH OF OLDER SISTERS DESPISE MY YOUTH)    I think I'm pretty wise for a "youth" I don't think I am some odd minority either I think most the young kids at church are fairly wise, able to understand the bible, able to apply it to their lives..................
a) I know I need to deny myself and take up my cross daily and follow jesus
b) I have figured out that the devil has indeed deceived this whole world and walking in the flesh in the day really isn't a good idea it better I be in god's word................Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
the bible says......................1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"
also..................2 Peter 3:11 "Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,"
AND I DO TALK ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD MOST ALWAYS. Because I know I know this world has been deceived by the devil..............we clean weren't made to live the empty life that satan wishes for us to live (aka one where we walk in the flesh all the time and go to the mall etc. etc.) We are made/meant to have a relationship with jesus EVERYDAY like every last one of us............hell wasn't made for man IT WAS MADE FOR SATAN AND THE DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Matthew 18:13-14 "And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish."
Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:" we all need to like feed the poor I pretty sure about this! 
  BUT MY POINT IS NOBODY SHOULD DESPISE MY YOUTH ------ US YOUNG KIDS AREN'T THE STUPID STUPID'S SOME YOU ALL THINK US TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PPS IF YOUR OLD AND LOOKING AT THIS PICK OF ME AND DESPISING MY YOUTH ALL THE SUDDEN GO REPENT GO PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't blame you old people's for despising my youth a touch, look at my biceps how awesome they is, look at how perfect my shoulders are THAT OF A ZEUS) hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
We should love each other like all us on like earth I really believe that.........for sure care for the poor in our communities be about that be about......................................
LOVE
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."..................


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad - It's about time.
Mom - You are so special and precious.

Post a Comment