Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

It was so ingrained in me as a little kid to always "stand up for myself" but as a adult I've figured out it's best to turn the other cheek to do what jesus said to do.........BUT THAT IS A CHALLENGE FOR ME NOT A EASY FEAT FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH................

Update video 12/18/2021..............
I'm a epic karate kid fan (sweeping the leg is a horrible thing I am sure of it)
It was so ingrained in me as a little kid to always "stand up for myself" (for me as a kid my parents pry told me right to stand up for myself not to let bullies bully me)  but as a adult I've figured out it's best to turn the other cheek to do what jesus said to do.........BUT THAT IS A CHALLENGE FOR ME NOT A EASY FEAT FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH................Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." 

    There is a way that seemeth right to man.................Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." It seemethededed right to stand up for yourself IT SURE DOES! But what would jesus do though yep jesus turned the other cheek! 
   Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" that verse right there to me says turn the other cheek.
 --------------- lately I've been pondering this stuffs on a much grander scale.........................Jude 1:13 "Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever." I recogn that it is better to turn the other cheek to forgive..............I don't ever ever ever want to be or even close to being fact I want to be with jesus I want to be as far as I can get from a "raging waves of the sea"
ppps.........when karate kid says before the song "he trains so he doesn't have to fight" that's how I view the bible that I'm training in the word of god so that I never have to fight..........I think it's a solid plan : ) have a great day earth. 
Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse."
LOVE
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment