Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Living for satan I'm convinced is NEVER a win..................


Mini Sheri from 1/17/22 claus added before this post all things are pure ok, at the time I wrote this I was attending the apostolic christian church of america and trying to "fit in" and that didn't work out. (they don't but maybe watch at least over here the west coast 1 movie maybe a day at that church - if that on the internet, no people owning tv's that I know of in the apostolic christian church of america on the west coast) Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand." Many things can be bad if you abuse them and tv is one of those things. But some tv depending on the shows you are watching can be beneficial. These days for instance I love watching documentaries, well you can learn a lot watching documentaries. 
  original post...............
Living for satan I'm convinced is never a win.........never a good idea................told god in prayer last night...................mercy, love, gentleness, humbleness.......................THINGS GOTTEN FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! GOD'S FRUIT ISN'T GOTTEN LIVING IN SIN!!!!!!!!!!! Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
What happens to people who do not follow jesus.......................BAD FRUIT.......................Jude 1:13 "Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."
John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me"
  low and behold earth
I am winning NOT watching tv!!!!!!!!!
Last night I had a nightmare I watched some tv it was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELT TORTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I started praying to god feeling all condemned............please help me not watch tv anymore (prayed that out loud though - talk in my sleep sometimes ------------- eventually I figure out oh wait I'm talking in my sleep again).
$60 a month my husband pays for that sattelight tv EPIC RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some people out there with a bit more self control some tv can be ok....................1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away." if you used the tv without abusing it, if you watched like just 1 hour a tv a day or something and not such worldy shows. BUT I AIN'T ABLE TO DO THAT ------------ I CRACK I ALWAYS CRACK AND I END UP WATCHING GOBS OF TV AND IT'S BAD...................FOR ME TV IS LIKE A FOOT OFFENDING ME I NEED TO CHOP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark 9:45 "And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:"
   I not sure fruit can be faked???????????????? Wolves put on sheeps clothing but they still wolves inside. I'd really rather have goodness inside...............Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," HAVE LOVE FOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
I not sure there is some middle ground for people on this earth this verse right here sounds like jesus is going to divide the sheep and the goats like you will be either one or the other.........your going to either love people and care about the poor and do good bear fruit have love have loveeeeeeeeeeeeee..................................or not....................

Matthew 25


33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Numbers 24:9 "He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee." It is good to bless Israel...........


0 comments:

Post a Comment