Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Jesus is serious I have found out when he said you'd receive in this life 100 fold mothers.Mark 10:29-31........

Sheri 2022 update video: Sheri 2013 was like not just "drinking the koolaide" but swimming in it. Not that god's word ain't true but right now - not only am I not at hundred mothers (as I seem to be so hyped about in 2013............my real mom be's hardly e-mailing me - she thinks I'm a satan worshipper it does look to be that's the "concensious" of my family according to my neice and my cousin's wife a person can't love lucifer and be a christian)
(ps I'm not a apostle, people had told me I was a apostle, several people they prayed over me to
but I'm not
but back when this blog post was written I really believed I was a apostle)
(latest thing I tole painted, my design, me practicing flowers fun : ) 
Jesus is serious I have found out when he said you'd receive in this life 100 fold mothers Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first." Today my biological mother and a older then me christian sister that is definately for sure a mother to me............they both told me that this other sister that's also older then me (ya see a 100 fold mother trend going on hahahahahahahahah) at the portland apostolic christian church of america WAS ALSO PLENTILY BEING A MOTHER TO ME THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I told mike, ron, john and my aunt connie cause this 100 fold mother thing is like a crisis to me -------- which is me being ridiculous..........bible says it's good to have a "multitude of counselors" YOU HAVE A HUNDRED FOLD MOTHERS THAT'S A MULTITUDE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proverbs 11:14
"Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety."
   And then on a complete earth scirge spree I told mike, ron, john and my aunt connie, that at least the good news is there is only like 5-10 older then me sisters at the apostolic christian church of america in portland...............maybe probably least 50 in the apostolic christian church of silverton but most weeks I go to portland.....................so at least that is like only 5-10 mothers that on a continual weekly some them few times a week basis. 100 fold in this lifetime, like the over time tally 100 is.
  I also noted in Mark 10:29-31 jesus says "............with persecutions" jesus was very thourough and honest..........you follow him you get hundred fold all that stuffs!
   But this is how it is supposed to be in the body of christ it's supposed to be knit together working together as a family a really really big family (really big) Ephesians 4:16 "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which everyjoint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."
  gotta go sew now sewing shorts for my kids that they are loving, w/ties on the bottom of them in fancy fabrics. Have a great day earth!
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."........
  LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment