Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm learning lately the value of being merciful, forgiving people....................

Small update 1/28/2022 video...........My advice is just forgive people, forgive and forget if you can manage that, if you can't "forget" try and forgive is my advice. Because people are jealous out there, they are often acting out of jealousy. The photo below I done cropped out my face, I was so overweight back then...........even back then there were people CRAZY JEALOUS of me. They don't know the plan god has for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.".................

(I painted this saturday at my tole painting club, original piece is by Cathy Schmidt - best cat painting I ever painted in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm learning lately the value of being merciful, forgiving people....................I told the elder of the apostolic christian church of america today for both portland and silverton oregon in a e-mail today..............I know what the pastors are up against CAUSE I'M UP AGAINST THAT TO...............Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Satan has personally visited me trying to tempt me and talk me into stuff (not often BUT IS HAS HAPPENED) and I am well aware of the war that I'm in against the demons...............................for we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood.........
but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world
The pastors in the world that get up and preach on sundays THEY IN THIS WAR TO..............they ain't necessarily always winning either!!!!!!!! (or not winning all the time I greately estimate)
   That's a lot to be wrestling against...............that isn't a small tiny war "...........but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" BIG WAR LOT'S OF DEMONS OUT THERE AND THEY AIN'T NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   But even on a smaller scale people often aren't perfect out there.........................I see a need for me to be ongoingly merciful this verse man stokes me up with zeal to show mercy to keep at that...............
Proverbs 21:21 "He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour."
  Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." For sure there are days I need people to be merciful towards me, there are days I need that A RIDICULOUS SLEW! 
   I think perfection is obtainable probably the goal, but for a great deal of us I think it's a process.............Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God"
   There is a great deal I do not know...................I've came to realize it's bestest we forgive one another, we really be merciful towards one another LOVE one another GATHER IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen dothgather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!" God is ABUNDANT IN MERCY Isaiah 55:7 "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he willabundantly pardon." HE'S WAITING FOR SOME YOU OUT THERE TO PRAY...........to seek god's mercy, to come to repentance to turn from your sin........................1 Timothy 2:3-5 "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
LOVE
Proverbs 11:23-25 "The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath. There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself."...............


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment