Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

you want to survive the last days one word - LOVE..................

11/8/2021 update video...........
  Bible says.............Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged." Instead I think the idea is LOVE! Love, love, love, love, love, love, Matthew 5:43-44 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" LOVE!
 I think end times, last days whatever a person could do to avoid this bible verse 👍 Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them." By lot's of not judging instead loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I could be wrong.........but I kinda think I might be onto something cause the bible says......................Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even hisenemies to be at peace with him." I think love, like the more you give the more you get sometimes, I suspect the people that love the biggest live the biggest! And that's what jesus came to this earth for was for us to really really be able to live!!!!!!!!!!! John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." It's not a abundantly life when you hating people a lot or judging people a lot - when your all obsessed with the negative. I believe life is much more abundant the more I love. I believe this so thouroughly.........I'm having my husband buy me this bracelet tommorow --------- so I look at it everyday on my arm "oh ya LOVE"
Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse."
"I ain't no stranger to love" - Whitesnake................ 




0 comments:

Post a Comment