Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

god asks us for THE BEST OF OUR CROP...........ARE YOU GIVING HIM IT OR ARE YOU LIKE CAIN GIVING GOD SOME RANDOMN VEGGIES?.................

This a e-mail I sent my and and 3 pastors today - I believe this stuffs 100%......................................
 I recogn it is better to do the good and be accepted...........Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." And cain if you noted also did some good, alright some good, he offered some randomn veggies...........that you know I don't think were the best of his crop. God asks for us THE BEST OF OUR CROP, what did able give (that's cain's brothers name right able...........let's look............Genesis 4:4 "And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:") NOTE NOTE NOTE  NOTE able did not only give the firstlings of his flock ------------ 
AND OF THE FAT THEREOF!!!!!!!!!!!
i have seen a trend in christianity of discounting the idea that cain did any good ----------- way people talk about cain it's like he didn't offer anything up to god at all...........but again let's go to the bible............................................Genesis 4:3 "And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord." cain did give a offering, HE DID DO "SOME" IN EXTRA QUOTES HERE """""""""""""GOOD"""""""""""" he did give a offering.........................but god didn't call his offering good.........................cain's "offering" wasn't blessed of god...........able's was..........able who gave........on fire............................sorry bout that.......................
the firstlings of his flock ------------ 
AND OF THE FAT THEREOF!!!!!!!!!!!
 I'd argue that we all are a lot of time like cain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT GIVING OUR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (though I am well aware how demonized cain is in the body of christ -------------------- I'm not excusing cain, I'm not excusing his kiling his brother ------------------- I'm just saying these verses are actually in the bible cause we all alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll us sometime or another I do imagine HAVE BEEN LIKE CAIN -------- not giving our all..............hating our brothers and sisters that god seems to be um thinking higher of etc. etc.) 
  Well for me mostly I've noted there have been times I have been like cain. Not giving my all, and then when that happens I notice I ain't on fire like I used to be...............................and hence I might even blog this it's almost like a plea this bible verse, many many out there they stop doing the first works.........................THEY STOP GIVING THE OFFERING OF ABLE......................................
Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."
 Maybe they get all set in their minds that they are so holy and saintly now, so surely they don't have to do the "first works" anymore ------------------------- they ain't a cain afterall I do recogn they imagine in their minds.................................but they forget..........................................THEY FORGET........................................................JESUS GOD WHATEVER COULD "REMOVE THY CANDLESTICK" 
   Somehow they forget this?????????????? And I suppose my candlestick has been moved many a time ------------- many a time I've stopped doing the "first works" 
   It's very hard to keep up doing those first works. 
  That is a lot of work, I didn't tole paint yesterday ------------ first works get in the way of me being able to do things in my life like tole paint sometimes. 
  But when faced with the desicion.................
what am I going to sacrifice?
tole painting
bodybuilding
or this whole knitting squares for womens shelter womens, and baby gift basket blankets
HEAVEN HELP ME IF I CHOOSE TO STOP DOING THE KNITTING AND CROCHETING
So tragically it is the tole painting that has went by the wayside : ( 
which I am sad about : ( 
but I only have so many hours in the day and I need to prioritize in the bestest way I can, 
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.".......................


0 comments:

Post a Comment