Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Queen elizabeth being openly about following jesus I'm so thankful for this..............

Sheri 2021 video saying hi.....................
(always add a pick ya this is randomn : ) 
Queen elizabeth being openly about following jesus I'm so thankful for this..............http://www.christiantoday.com/article/the.queen.speaks.does.britain.hear/31367.htm
   I've been greately impressed with the royals of brittain lately --------- seeing the community service that prince william and prince harry have put in, their dedication............watched on news recently that prince william on new years eve boarded a plain to rescue someone drowning. They inspire me to do better!
   I think that in many ways prince william and prince harry they have the right idea in life, as a follower of jesus I think the idea is to serve. Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
  That's all for today, I just am really that thankful for the queen's being openly christian and for the good example prince harry and prince william are setting.
  Have a great day earth!
Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again."......

0 comments:

Post a Comment