Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2022

My love for satan is not about money........not everything is about money, if I cared about money I wouldn't be donating money all the freak time................let me love who I want to love, be who I want to be ----------- please stop attacking me IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!......................................

My love for satan is not about money........not everything is about money, if I cared about money I wouldn't be donating money all the freak time................let me love who I want to love, be who I want to be ----------- please stop attacking me IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!......................................

Since saying I love satan on my blog -------- am I rich????????? Not money wise no. I couldn't even get a job as a CNA. I may of made myself unhireable in A GREAT MANY JOBS, because I came out and said I do love satan. I will not stick to a narrative that says I must hate him if I want to be a christian Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Stop trying to force me into your intense hatred for satan narrative "in the name of Jesus" 
love your enemies what is hard to understand about that?
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
If satan is your #1 enemy - then you should love him EXTRA I BELIEVE
not hate him - love him - love him EXTRA

MY WHOLE FAMILY IS CALLING ME A SATAN WORSHIPPER
 I ain't doing "that much" good anyways, there's probably TONS of people out there donating way more then me...............I'm really showing on my blog "hey I at least get the minimum done" 
 Have I gave more
have I donated more that you all AIN'T SEEN
HELL YA
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
  My mom is forcing me to speak about this.............I ain't been letting my left hand see what my right hand is doing..................I AIN'T BEEN BRAGGING ON MY BLOG. 
  What I been doin is showing you hey - I love people - I bear fruit - I am a real christian. 
Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit."
  I'm tired of being abused by my parents, by my brother by my sisters. And that ain't me hating you or judging you as you say it is
can you please be nice to me finally
and treat me like I am a actual human being

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

update............
I don't feel loved by my family
who moved away from me around 22 years ago
I don't
they don't care to live by me
they don't care to read my blog many of them I've heard don't
how do they love me
how is attacking me 
every
single
day 
sometimes
and this has gone on for years
love????????????
🤗
Sending emoji hugs 
to all satan worshippers
all "pagan worshippers" 
all LGBTQIA 
all you
all you who may have also been attacked just attacked
for years
in the name of jesus christ
or as I've witnessed many christian people's just kicking their LGBTQ kids out the house. 
god is love

you deserve to be loved

as do I

1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
There is some sick messed up version of christianity out there
that many most people are a part of 
where they do NOT 
love witches, or satan worshippers, or "pagan worshippers" as my parents call em, or LGBTQ
If you kick your LGBTQ child out the house
you are not loving them

I believe my family would someday deliver me up to be killed
while
while 
saying how much the "love me"

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

they don't know this god that is love

they know a "different god" 

a "different Jesus"

 

I'm speaking to you in song
the bible says to speak in song to one another

0 comments:

Post a Comment