Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2022

I'm determined to care about the wellfare of the inhabitants of hell for all of eternity. I AM DETERMINED TO LOVE PEOPLE. I do love satan, that makes me a "satan worshipper" according to my family. THIS ISN'T THE CHRISTIAN WAY, but I accept jesus christ as my lord and savior, I LOVE WITCHES, I LOVE SATAN WORSHIPPERS ETC. I AM DIFFERENT...................I WANT TO BE "DIFFERENT" FOREVER AND LOVE PEOPLE...................

 
 I'm determined to care about the wellfare of the inhabitants of hell for all of eternity. I AM DETERMINED TO LOVE PEOPLE. I do love satan, that makes me a "satan worshipper" according to my family. THIS ISN'T THE CHRISTIAN WAY, but I accept jesus christ as my lord and savior, I LOVE WITCHES, I LOVE SATAN WORSHIPPERS ETC. I AM DIFFERENT...................I WANT TO BE "DIFFERENT" FOREVER AND LOVE PEOPLE...................
  I had a vision of a "cold" version of myself.....................I didn't like that at all.
I do not ascribe to the "us" and "them" divide
between satan's people and Jesus Christ's people
I revolt, I am determined to LOVE PEOPLE
not all can be like me
not all can be christian
John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
not all can be bodybuilders
this is silly what a lot of the body of christ is really "up to" hating people that they deem "sinners" 
or separating their company from them "sinners" 
The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
I am a mother fer like the lord
I revolt like Jesus did
I am determined TO LOVE PEOPLE!




0 comments:

Post a Comment