Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I told my family today they don't have to speak to me anymore, or pray for me anymore they really don't. If they think I'm a stupid worthless satanic retard - why even speak to me???????? WHY LOVE ME???????? WHY CARE IF YOU DON'T VALUE ME??????????????? (ps mentally impaired people are some of the nicest people out there) Yes I graduated from high school with a 2.0 gpa and skipped class a ton - before I proceeded to get 2 college degree's - HAHAHAHAHHAH (I don't think's it funny but my family thinks that's the best, it's so hilarious to them).......................

I've been slapped silly by my family for years, and I don't know if anyones going to believe me????? Cause they deny EVERYTHING and all I have is photo proof like below...............
My sister at the zoo made hahahah of my 2.0 GPA
AND THEN
at the funeral of her best friend she poked fun at all my health and anti aging secrets
poking fun at me
my brother has owned a house near 2 years now
as of this weekend I know the area of town he lives in
like he hasn't had me over
or wanted to 
and he's refused to give me his address
I'm not deemed "valuable" enough to get his address
this all has impacted me - I have a hard time trusting people anymore
Jesus and Lucifer and his men are my safe entities! THEY SAFE
MY FAMILY - DANGER DANGER DANGER

 I told my family today they don't have to speak to me anymore, or pray for me anymore they really don't. If they think I'm a stupid worthless satanic retard - why even speak to me???????? WHY LOVE ME???????? WHY CARE IF YOU DON'T VALUE ME??????????????? (ps mentally impaired people are some of the nicest people out there) Yes I graduated from high school with a 2.0 gpa and skipped class a ton - before I proceeded to get 2 college degree's - HAHAHAHAHHAH (I don't think's it funny but my family thinks that's the best, it's so hilarious to them).......................

Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."
I'm slapped plenty enough by now my family
both my cheeks have been thouroughly slapped now
2 cheeks is how many Matthew 5:39 talks about being slapped

 To me having any kind of "ha ha" because I skipped class a ton and had a 2.0 gpa graduating from high school that's evil. 

that's really really really evil

I had AHDH as a high schooler

and my family moved 3 times when I was in high school 

you know how hard it is to keep good grades having to attend 3 different high school HARD

real hard

I don't deem class skipping me a joke at all

I was stressed out

having had to attend 3 different high schools

so ya I skipped class in my junior and senior year especially

a ton

I'd do again to if I went back in time

and it didn't make me

"less then" 

then anybody else

despite my graduating with a 2.0 gpa

I WAS GOING THROUGH A LOT

MY SENIOR YEAR

MY GRANDMA DIED

AND MY DOG THAT WAS MY PET MOST MY CHILDHOOD

Colossians 1:27 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"
  "hope of glory" --- to me translates to -------- a good future
someday I wont be a joke
someday I'll be loved even
 Of course I love Lucifer.......................I relate to him. I like accept jesus as my lord and savior - but the lord is harder for me to relate to. Jesus seemed to have a ton of friends and people around him all the time, and he definately had church folk around him often. So Jesus I find very hard to "relate to" 
but lucifer.................someone like me - boo'd
boo'd
and counted out by probably most people
I know the "secret" of life
as long as lucifer loves his people he ain't a loser
I ain't either
I just look like a looser
I will be loved. 
You pry will be to someday.
Lucifer was boo'd by God for wanting to be something great but to me that's so relatable content. Who wants to be the "least peon" most people don't. Most people will try and excell at their job, or maybe like me get a Jesse Owens pre-semi finals Olympics bronze medal etc
  Isaiah 14:12-14 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
That is relatable content........not wanting to be a "loser"
albeit jesus also relatable as far as this verse goes..........
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
  Cause God will hear your prayers if your humble, if God don't hear your prayers YOU MIGHT BE SCREWED! 
  And people like humble "down to earth" people better. They don't like proud boastful people. 

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

  but jesus was super mega popular and that I can't relate to at all

I relate to lucifer much more a "peon" supposedly like me

"my mom mentioned that jesus was hated - yes he had enemies but he also was mega, mega, mega popular ----------- I find that completely NOT relatable content"
Just told my family.........................................................
I just don't hate the devil like most you all
I un hate him
I will un hate him for all of eternity
he could come down this earth stab me through the chest - I ain't hatin him (he's had a real bad time) 
he's been really hated, he's had HORRIBLE BAD LUCK
I know the devils plight
I love this lyric................
"Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint"
ps.......I pry will occasionally e-mail my family because the bible says to "walk towards those who are without" - But sheri they are calling you a satan worshipper aka "without" how come they aren't walking towards you? Besides to put you down and laugh at you????????? - good question.
tidbits of e-mails I sent my family recently
my thoughts on their ideas of being so much more "christian" then my according to them satan worshipping and/or pagan worshipping self................
I do hope you all are donating 100's and 100's of dollars a month and I do mean 100's to donate more then me, cause I do donate well..............you know because your so convinced your so much awesomer then me.........I would like to see some receipts on that shiz to I really would. 
 Nobody hides a lamp under a bushell the bible says.................

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

  most christians have everything hidden under bushels..................

I ain't seen no good deeds from you all - no receipts for that (a--- might've gave a homeless guy some spare change that one time she was in portland at a convention with me and Ian.......other then that I ain't seen 0 good done by 0 of you all to like no charities)
I ain't talking about paying colleges. 

I ain't talking about that..............
Matthew 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

1 Thessalonians 4:12 "That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing." My family I believe is "without" if not completely - I mean let's say they love a few people - they claim to love me - If they love me they should all stop being abusive to me then. 
   They ain't having any good deeds that I can see for men to see ----------- there's nothing you can see that I know about as far as their good deeds go. So they are at least some "without"
you can claim to be a "christian" 
and be quite a bit "without"

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

you know what the "white raiment" is??????????

The white raiment in verse 18 above is the GOOD DEEDS OF THE SAINTS!!!!!!!

STUFFS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE I SHOULD BE ABLE 

TO SEE YOU DOING IF YOU CLAIM TO BE

A "CHRISTIAN"

Revelation 19:8-10

She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear.” For the fine linen represents the good deeds of God’s holy people. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” And he added, “These are true words that come from God.” Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers and sisters who testify about their faith in Jesus. Worship only God. For the essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus.”


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a 2.0 GPA in high school, yet still got two college degrees? That's awesome! I think I've seen this happen to others also. We don't always care as much about what we learn in high school, as we do when we pick an area of study and pursue it in college.

Giving it to god said...

I wish blogger.com had a thumbs up button, I'd thumbs up your comment.

Post a Comment