Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

So I've been replaced by my not dna related to me I do not believe big sister "A" (was threatened lawsuit by her ex-husband if I say her name) - I'm fine with it, she's what my family always wanted me to be, they always wanted me to hate satan, hate fallen angels, just be bubbly and peppy and happy and SOLELY "yay Jesus" Just "yay Jesus" 24/7...............my family now has their dream "oldest daughter" with "A" I'm happy for them...................

 So I've been replaced by my not dna related to me I do not believe big sister "A" (was threatened lawsuit by her ex-husband if I say her name) - I'm fine with it, she's what my family always wanted me to be, they always wanted me to hate satan, hate fallen angels, just be bubbly and peppy and happy and SOLELY "yay Jesus" Just "yay Jesus" 24/7...............my family now has their dream "oldest daughter" with "A" I'm happy for them...................

I saw her dna results, she like showed them to me, like 97% finland, and a ton swedish............like she's mostly all swedish and finish.
  I'm just not "that great", I wished my family a great life today. 
  I'm not good enough for my family. 
AT ALL. 
but fortunately for us they have "A"
and she is the fookin dream come true. 
"A" white white white white
the best
she's #1 
cause she's whiter then me (white supremacy is real, I'm not calling anybody a "white supremacist" in my family - I'm saying in america white's are supreme, the whiter you are "the more supreme" you are) 
I'm so happy for my family. 
That they got such a perfect such a white perfect white 
"oldest daughter in ""A""
 I'm fine, I'm fine being "replaced" like this turns out. I was never NEVER never good enough. I'm tired of feeling like I always have to try to be "good enough" for people, that's family, that's anybody. 
  I'm glad they got "A" they got their dream come true there. 

Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
problem with hating satan worshippers
etc.
NOT EVERYBODY IS "A" 'S 
MOST AIN'T
most ain't
IN THE ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
"Sheri you have more like weird Jesus loving, satan loving dark angst then the whole rest of the planet earth"
- In the end it doesn't even matter.
1 Corinthians 1:28 "And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"
in the end 
all the matters
is our souls
and where they are going
I'm tellin the truth
I know many of us get tired of walking the narrow way
get tired
of denying ourselves taking up our crosses and following Jesus daily
WE AIN'T LIKE "A"
most of us ain't like "A"
Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." Many days, are ruff, you just probably want to go to a island do this like me...............

via GIPHY

"A" is not related to my little sister or little brother either. She is the child that my dad's ex-wife had while my dad's ex-wife was cheating on my dad WHILE they were married. I never thought she was related to me, I was told at like the age of like 3-4 "here's your big sister "A" - but she never like lived with us or nothing...........but from the age of 3-4 I was told that was my big sister. But I always knew she wasn't related to me, cause she looks like a swedish chick. 

  No hate for anybody including my fake big sister that took over my spot in my family. I'm Jew, Native American, Irish, little bit english that's about it, 0% swedish or finland that I know of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment