Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Is Jesus fully God - my take on things. 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."..............................

Jesus is god, god says jesus is god in Hebrews 1:8..........but in my mind up until that Hebrews 1:8 time in eternity, jesus up til that time god says He's god...........he is in my mind the "son of god" BUT MOST CHRISTIANS APPEAR TO BELIEVE JESUS IS GOD LIKE RIGHT NOW (are we really going to say god came in the flesh and was tempted ARE WE REALLY GOING TO SAY GOD WAS TEMPTED?)...........................God almighty!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 55:7-9 "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

  God who's thoughts are so higher then ours we can't even think like Him!!!!!!!!!!
  Website talking about bible verses that prove jesus isn't god https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/11508/ (but that isn't necessarily AT ALL  a denying of the trinity mind you.......................god, jesus, and the holy spirit can be 3 separate entities and still plenty be ONE)
  Of great note in my mind..................
John 5:30 "By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me."
Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone."
John 17:21-23 ". . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me."
  God calls jesus god here..................................in verse 8 "........But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever..............".....................

Hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

sooooooooooooooo with one eyebrow cocked in the air real good. Jesus is god...........but like I said til this Hebrews 1:8 time happens, in my mind, he is up til then, the "son of god". Jesus isn't coronated god by god officially yet. In the bible what did god say......................Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." He did not say jesus is god, until the time frame in Hebrews 1:8 which is a much later time frame in the future wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out there in the future. 
  But also of NOTE..........................of note................of immense ridiculous note even in verse 8 how is jesus described.......hmmmmmm............"But unto the Son he saith"
BUT UNTO THE SON!
(Oh ya I'm a real detective real good earth!)
your all lucky I exist cause I just done super sloothed these bible verses real good for ya!
 ps............................this is the most noteable website with bible verses prooving jesus is god in my super sleuth detective estimation...............................
http://bugman123.com/Bible/JesusIsGod.html
 Ain't none of us christians (real christians) about to become muslims (though I like the muslim people..........but apparently they are headed to hell for sure cause according to John 8:24 cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc for you if you don't believe jesus is god)............................................
John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." ps..............."I am he" means god probably --------- many other parts of the bible when jesus says "I am" he's saying He's god. At the very least I'd imagine you'd have to believe jesus is much more then just a "prophet" or even some "high end leading prophet" as the muslims appear to believe the lord to be..............they seem to have bumped jesus up a few notches. But he doesn't appear at all to be lord to them, christ, the messiah. GOD! GOD........................................
1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
   I like muslims, for a few seconds they clean even got me believing jesus wasn't god (just for a few seconds). I often when I'm bored lately, I go type in hijab on you tube and watch the latest tutorials 💋💓👍
  Have a great day!
Shabbat Shalom!
LOVE
Update: today I talked about this issue more, making more "sense of things".................
it appears that most of the body of christ indeed believes jesus was fully god in the flesh.....................I blow the whistle on that............................

"""""""""""""""""ok ok ok ok l am a christian and here I go getting myself in big do do with my people..................here's my take on things, it is blasphemy to say that god could be tempted yet without sin which is what most christians believe the bible says happened to jesus (cause they believe most of them that jesus is fully god in the flesh) Hebrews 4:15 "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." The idea that jesus is absolutely god in the flesh has to be BUNK (false) cause god can't be tempted like us he's god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here's my take on things........1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." God "manifested" in the flesh...............means jesus wasn't full out god in the flesh right.................god was able to uhhhhhhh possess jesus and thereby god was "manifest in the flesh" god calls jesus repeatedly "his son"...........he does though call his son god but much later in the bible I blog about that Hebrews 1:8 -------- I tried to grapple with this issue on my blog I had a hard time https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2018/05/jesus-is-god-1-timothy-316-and-without.html ------------- god absolutely can't be tempted to sin like the rest of us He absolutely can't. (ps I am a hijabi however that is spelled these days : )"""""""""""""


if you do not believe jesus came in the flesh, you is a anti christ the bible says...................well if you say jesus is fully god and fully jesus...................then you are basically saying jesus didn't come in the flesh.
flesh
is not god
god is god
and flesh is flesh
jesus is the "son of god" that god is eventually going to call god..........................um and that's a FACT

0 comments:

Post a Comment