Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2018

I've decided god may want me to be a marilyn monroe impersonator....I fully believe there is a real reason that I look like marilyn monroe............................

I've decided god may want me to be a marilyn monroe impersonator....I fully believe there is a real reason that I look like marilyn monroe. God could lead us fellow followers of jesus..............all kinds of places in life.
  There have been days where I've worried "am I being judged right now". Men aren't the thing to fear!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is!!!!!!!! And if you are in "the will of god" for you life...........then that is the place to be! Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
  And if I was to be billions honest right now..................ya I prefer most days walking around looking smack like marilyn monroe. Not that I don't like the tichels, for me though they compliment the marilyn monroe thing.............regaleness, A QUEEN! Classy! BIG TIME!
  I learned long time ago, you want people to treat you well, carry yourself "in a way" --- I'm saying dress classy, walk real tall.
   It's even a sticky note to the world...................world you very much do only want to pay me 20 cents less to the dollar then men and in that you want to belittle me.............................but I am a queen!
   You cannot belittle a queen!
  I am a queen, and I will not let nobody on the earth forget that I am a queen, everytime I step out of my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps.............I believe there was something to this idea in marilyn monroe's outlook on life to, she very much did walk around in real life and in the movies regal)


Queens can add more then 1 selfie if they want to #FACTS
  I tellllllllllllllllllll you world men can go ahead, have the "authority" ------------ but I am a queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
 I do not need a job though ------------- I am a queen! But that said, god could use me as a "marilyn monroe impersonator" I am not into limiting god............not into limiting what god can do in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Who knows if god will use this marilyn monroe impersonating stuffs? Maybe He already is?
   Many stories in the bible where god used people in "unique ways" sampson, joseph, well those two really stick out in my mind. Those are the two people in the bible I most relate to.
  Nothing much spectacular about joseph or sampson in a way, both them were like just guys you know. That god enabled to do great things!
   Though god is totally going to use this marilyn monroe look alike stuffs ---------- I'm sure of it! And I ordered a new marilyn monroe wig, cause my real hair won't take a curl very easy...........so I'm about be able to look even more like marilyn. (and I gave up on fake eyelashes..................can't hardly put them on my eyelashes right, you know how idiotic photo's look with crooked eyelashes.........a lot, instead I put in a thick cat eye and extra mascara and I feel that is very effective)
   There is a point to this here blog post.........don't limit god in your lives, cause you never know if god don't want you to be also the next "sampson" or "joseph"??????
   God may very well have some huge plans for some of you out there, and god is able to use a person in many ways in this life.......................muscle, looks, getting arrested such a joseph..........many many many many ways. That's a real point I have in this blog post. I think sometimes we all get in our heads that we are in control of our lives, or that, this is it, what we are doing now in our lives "that's it". God could have allllllllllllllllll kinds of stuffs planned for us in our futures in reality!
  You never know! Well I know, I totally am a joseph, ya more joseph then sampson though I do get really buff sometimes.
  I like the title of this song "the script" There is a "script" people like to put upon each other. When I was a kid more then once I heard my own friends making fun of me (they didn't know I heard them but I did) some of them thought I'd amount to nothing.
   I am not the writter of my own script, god is, and my writer of my script is a very good writer!  Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
  I am not a loser! With jesus I am a winner! And my life isn't over yet, and none you know what god is going to do with me............He can do mighty things many mighty mighty things. (not for my sake though, for His glories sake!)

  We've all been given "scripts" in life that don't appear to be in our "favour" in some way or another......................don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Champions don't ever give up....................Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." (champions might be sidelined from the sport they were in...........but in general we don't give up)
  I'm determined to suffer with christ partake in his suffers for sure! Not wearing nailpolish, not wearing jewelry (besides a baseball necklace I've been wearing cause germanium is in it, and it can help with asthma and I have been breathing good since wearing it!).
  Marilyn Monroe said everyone should have a chance to sparkle (or something to that effect) I agree with this. You all have "gifts" from god. You all are meant to "shine" in someway on this here earth!

Matthew 25

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
NOW GO OUT AND SPARKLE!✨
Have a great week earth!
LOVE




0 comments:

Post a Comment