Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

I'm glad I'm not a successful marilyn monroe impersonator..........fame is a trap (not to say all the famous are necessarily "trapped") but it definately I think is a trap of pride etc..................it's actually better to be a nobody!.....................

I'm glad I'm not a successful marilyn monroe impersonator..........fame is a trap (not to say all the famous are necessarily "trapped") but it definately I think is a trap of pride etc..................it's actually better to be a nobody! 1 John 2:16
  Hid with christ as the bible says. Psalm 83:3 "They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones." Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Most the whole earth is pretty hid in my estimation. But I definately 100% believe you could be pretty active, vocal on the internet and be rather hidden at the same time. Colossians 3:3 ".....................your life is hid with Christ in God" You could even be a celebrity and truelly have your life, your real life hid with christ in god (that's extremely possible).
  But back to my point, fame it might be a trap. I like Tyler Joseph the singer of 21 pilots have in my head/heart somewhere "bowed" down the concepts of "fame" and "success". I mean a slew! From a young age, kids are programmed to seriously idolize celebrities, and to want to be like them, and have lots of money.
  And I like that in this music video written on the 2 people's jumpers is the words "success" and "fame" -------- if fame isn't what you are "bowing down" to, you likely have at least some bowed down to in the past anyways to "success". I went to college for a whole 5 years and got a Bachelors of Science in Art cause my parents were so insistant that a college degree === success. They wanted me to be very, very, very successful (which is fine).
   
  I even remember the day I graduated from college, and just sitting there thinking to myself "this is it, I'm about to be so rich and successful, and live the lifestyles of the rich and famous". I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllly believed that! I was so sure that that was IT, my days of being a peon normal earthling "commoner" were OVER. ---------- If I'm incriminating myself with this confession what can I do it's the truth, that's honest the thoughts that went on in my brains the day I graduated from college.
  If you are like me, and have thought "ahhhhhhhh I need to be so famous etc" or so "successful", it's good to sit back for a second and think about that...................not that either one of those things are bad in of themselves. But "fame" and "success" these things can become god's in of themselves to bow down to I believe. 

   Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
NONE
  Sidenote I pry won't be posting up any marilyn monroe pics for awhile, cause I wearing my tichel much more these days, cause yesterday I had a "online experience" I wish to not repeat. I'm very married, not into that stuffs. 
   Though go ahead and make me a celebrity world. Cause I think I could handle it! Ya, I think I wouldn't let it get to my brains...............I'm cured. I know the truth...............people are people. Celebrities...................they are people. 
the people you see walking down the street..........................they are people
donald trump.........................he is a person
queen elizabeth..................................she is a person
I know this might all come as a shock to hear this. Telling the truth right now, these is facts. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
I need to be rich though, honest I believe I do. I need like a billion vacations. Like a billion!

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment