Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Dear women of the world, especially the ones that want to remove their hijabs, if you wear hair showing, what is to stop you from taking on other customs around you as well such as low necklines?????????????.....................

Dear women of the world, especially the ones that want to remove their hijabs, if you wear hair showing, what is to stop you from taking on other customs around you as well such as low necklines?????????????
  When you wear a tichel or a hijab, something about that there item of clothing, all the sudden (from my experience but I do not believe I am alone in this) those low necklines they don't seem like a good idea anymore (wear a camisole underneath at least).
  Bible says...................................
2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."

  If you have your hair showing, if you wear low necklines, I'm maybe even talking about a scoop neckline right now because that is a custom of the people's around us, if you wear pants which I'm starting to become quite the believer that girls should wear dresses and skirts (or as I often do a around knee length dress with leggings underneath). Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
  If you dress with scoop neck shirt, and hair all flying in the wind (or even in a bun apostolic christians cause surely the women all around us also wear their hair in buns) How have you "come out from among them" then????????????
 I know I'm sounding like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a muslim right now. Might've honest might've spent to long watching muslim you tube video's -------------- well there aren't that many jewish ladies putting up you tube video's, and surely not about fashion they surely do not put up much on fashion. The muslims they got the modest fashion down pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weez from them often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This new realization of which I have come across that I need to "come out from among them" might even lead me to delete my bodyspace account (which I deleted many photo's and only like maybe 5 are left where I deemed myself dressing modest enough ----------- and that really does loose the idea of a bodyspace account cause you can't much see my muscles in those 5 photo's). I might delete allllllllllllll kinds of photo's on my instagram - that's a really tuff decision for me to make, worked so hard to take those photo's of myself looking like marilyn monroe. And am mega considering getting rid of my gym membership which is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, cause all I can do wearing a tichel is zumba (most the aerobic classes involve stuffs not so tichel friendly -------- well I'm the only girl wearing a tichel in my whole town!!!!!!!!!!!!).
   "come out from among them" doesn't mean, wear skimpy clothing and get your hair did up nice and wear lots of makeup etc. etc. and be just like the ladies around us!
  Now clearly I am not a apostolic christian church of america - ian, I do believe you wear a tichel or a hijab, you can wear some makeup and you are still ------------- having separated yourself from society around you! I really believe that, I have experience I have a few years of experience!
  But maybe, maybe for the apostolic christian church of america (what am I doing saying nice things about them????????? They appear to completely hate me..............what on earth am I even doing right now???????) my theory is, they refuse to wear any makeup not even mascara, and that is their way of "come out from among them, and be ye separate" ----------- my theory though I have no proof of this and I like to be a bit of a girl, I like to be a bit girl. I find that bun stuffs and no makeup stuffs to not be "feminine" enough for my personal um preference. 
  Be a girl === A+ am I not right fellow ladies????????
  But as I said in one blog post "different strokes for different folks" what works for one group of people might not be what works for another. ------------- If IF the apostolic christian church of america women, never wear scoop neck t-shirts, none that low neckline buisiness, IF they keep skirts on or dresses that COVER THEIR THIGHS THAT I PEGGED IN THE BIBLE IS SO IMPORTANT! 
Isaiah 47:1-3 "Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man."
  Then they could be successful the apostolic christian church of america women, not as successful as tichel wearing womens or hijab wearing womens though in my estimation, because I believe having ones head covered is a even more thourough heeding of 2 Corinthians 6:17.............."come out from among them"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   So in god's eye's it is possible, the apostolic christian church of america can barely be "kosher" in god's eye's, I do believe it is possible. 
  But what their women want to be such tom girls for??????????????????????????????
  Have they not seen the cute muslim fashion out there??????????????????????????????? - things I wonder. 
 I like this song it's cute............................
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment