Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Somedays I feel that life is trying to punk me..........maybe it is indeed "the devil" trying to make my life a living hell cause I want to live for jesus?..................

Somedays I feel that life is trying to punk me..........maybe it is indeed "the devil" trying to make my life a living hell cause I want to live for jesus?
  Joined my towns band, glad to be playing my flute again. About to go to my 1st band performance. My husband thinks the "set list" from the last practice is the songs we are playing at this parade. Problem with that, is star wars in on it.............I just assumed a "childrens culture parade" wound't have "star wars: the force awakens"
 Is that to mean like the little kids culture "force" is awakening, is that the reason for that song choice????????????????? It hits me as a little odd??????????????
Set list:
National Anthem (Moffitt)
Magnificent Seven
Disney on Parade
Gonna Fly Now
Pinball Wizard
Star Wars" The Force Awakens
Pink Panther (love that one my fave)
Colonel Bogey
Washington Post
USA - Strut
Patriotic favorites

Some that makes good sense. Little kids stuffs makes sense, little kids parade, patriotic stuffs ya makes sense................................................Star Wars the force awakens???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  Feeling punked by life at the moment. Could be lucifer is punking me bad right now cause I want to live for jesus.
  Pretty 100% I am literally being punked so bad right now. Like the whole universe went in a room and sat and chatted amongst themselves (how can we make sheri nearly crack and go crazy????????????????? I know............................lets make sure she sits next to the flutist that mostly only plays oboe music cause it's easier ----------- that's hilarious good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  And my problem with star wars, and the blues brothers revue is both those songs the brass section behind me, they are so excited they are playing so loud I CAN'T HEAR THE OTHER 5 FLUTES MUCH AT ALL...............and the flutist next to me isn't even playing flute music most of the time she playing oboe music so being able to hear her doesn't help me really.
  Let me put a bible verse with this here post Mark 13:8 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows." The sorrows have began!
  I'm being punked by the universe so bad.
  I don't know if someday I'll be hopefully in heaven, eating a bag of popcorn chuckling about all this someday??????????????????????????
  And I'm scratching my head so bad about my marilyn monroe look alikedness.......................I think I look like marilyn monroe, did I loose my eyesight?????????????????..................................
Nobody wants to hire me yet as a marilyn monroe impersonator. And it's the most puzzling stuffs to me ever. None these photo's read marilyn monroe at all???????????...............................................



Maybe not the last one, but I wanted to throw that one in anyways 😃 I telling you the 100% truth right now world, my knee's hurt to much to do most jobs, I could really use a modeling job right now. 
Serious my knee's are so sore I feel that the universe is punking me! Sitting next to a oboe flute player, not even playing flute music, epic arthritis in both my knee's (only one knee though was officially diagnosed as arthritic by the dr. though, but that was 2-3 months ago). And looking I thought a lot like marilyn monroe and not able to get any modeling work. 
  The whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole universe is punking me that is all there is to it! 
 1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."
  punked so bad
Enjoy being punked today (1 Peter 4:12-13)!
LOVE
Days like this I even feel that the bible is punking me some. Rejoice when lots of bad stuffs happens to you 1 Peter 4:12-13 it sounds like the bible punking me at this here moment. 
 Apparently world, things could be much worse for me......................thing could actually be going good for me in my life! 
 I am the box in this clip......................
  Being punked so bad "Ace Ventura"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment