Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2018

In this life, most need jobs, but for me, sometimes "other things" I consider more important then money..........right now getting my husband in shape I'M AFRAID HE'S GOING TO DIE SOON!...............

In this life, most need jobs, but for me, sometimes "other things" I consider more important then money..........right now getting my husband in shape I'M AFRAID HE'S GOING TO DIE SOON! (If that is a statement of a "valley girl" well I said a few blog posts that I am a valley girl!)

The above photo was taken like 2-3 weeks ago. He is like a 2x but 2x shirts are getting tight on him often. For reals..............I AM WAY WORRIED................I look at him, and sure enough his health isn't like withering away it don't look to be. (in my mind he must be a ticking time bomb right now, and he needs I believe to get in mega better shape real quick else................................................)
  So I am not eager to get a job (brian wants me to get a job). If I get a job, my worry is that I'll be to tired at the end of the day, to go biking with brian, or walking our dogs around the dog park, or to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Philippians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." Do I like to shop?????????????? Ya, I am a girl! But sometimes it's better to buy a bit less, and care about the people around you!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am worried to death about my husband!
(I really worry his health is about to go south fast if he doesn't get in shape ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Go ahead and work a job, but care about the people around you I big time recommend doing this. Jesus didn't come for money, and as followers of jesus, we shouldn't serve money "mammon" but god!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus came to care about people!!!!!!!!!! NOT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   ---------------- valley girl alert...............................I don't know what my husband wants me to get a job so bad for, he told me he was about to get a raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I know thems the words of a valley girl)
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

1 comments:

Lora Ruby said...

I read that old fashion walking was the overall best way to take the weight down. Just 30 minutes after he comes home from work can work wonders. Dinner can wait 30 minutes. Homework can wait 30 minutes. Do it together.

Post a Comment