Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Do you have the holy spirit, or do you have Ephesians 2:2 "..............the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience"..................

Sheri update 9/8/2023 and have totally different ideas about listening to various types of music in the year 2023, I believe like there are tree's and many types, and many types of flowers............jazz, and country music, all these types of music are to be enjoyed on the earth. My bugle collection and video of me playing BOTH bugles (don't worry I'm probably even better at playing the tiny bugle) but my family prefers me playing the large bugle and that is fine since that is the one I play AC/DC songs with.............
playing a few chords from "Back in Black" by AC/\DC...............
Sheri 2023 - though heck straight and narrow is the way to heaven................so less "worldly music" is pry a good thing. Or at least I estimate 50/50 things, praise music 50% the time ----------- whatever type of music is  your preference the other 50% of the time --------- or some ratio like that. For the bible does say to praise god!!!!!!! 1 Chronicles 16:23 "Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation." - I don't feel in the year 2023 it's necessary to praise god all the entire day long. Nope people have music preferences, some like country music, some like me like goth music 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓 And surprise and shock for you all I play the bugle..............ya.......................I like a bit of jazz. Somedays I listen to Tony Bennett, to be fully honest I had a best friend in high school that was obsessed with Kenny G, I listened to a ton of Kenny G whilst doing homework back in the day. 
 my advice don't only listen to praise music unless you really want to
god wants us JOYFUL!
Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
Sheri 2014 was trying to kiss the butts of the apostolic christian church of america to get them to like me finally. Sheri 2024 kisses nobodies butts, I basically piss everyone off, for years I was a bit fake to PLEASE OTHERS THAT'S HORRIBLE. And whenever I do that -------- I JUST END UP MISERABLE!
one of the fruits of the spirit IS JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE JOY BEING MISERABLE ALL THE TIME TRYING TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
  I don't think there'll just be "praise music" in heaven, I think we won't be zombies in heaven...........AND VERY MUCH WILL LIKE VARIOUS TYPES OF MUSICS UP THERE!
(sheri 2023 - there was a song here in the year 2014 - um I do not know what song I had here at this blog post - it's unavailable now)
Tonight I am much pondering Ephesians 2:2 "...................the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" THIS SPIRIT WORKS IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE ACTIVELY...............this is how people out there decide they "like" lady gaga music (how some of miley cyrus's and rhianna's seriously sinful video's/songs ARE POPULAR OUT THERE CAUSE of Ephesians 2:2 "..............................the spirit the now worketh in the children of disobedience")
for reference sake ------- (((((Ephesians 2:1-3 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.")))))
Jude 1:18-21 "How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
  I think it is a good plan to not be a "part" of the Ephesians 2:2 "....................the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" Be instead in the bible, praying, fellowshipping (even if that's just at church on sunday ----------- I think going to church on sunday is very important --------- I believe going to church regularly on sundays is a way of being of those that DON'T "separate themselves, sensual, having not the spirit")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not going to church regularly -------------- I'd say you maybe are separating yourself.......................with the exception of those who physically cannot attend church regularly do to healthy issues, work schedules etc. We should want to go to church, we should want to be around one another PREFER ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE.............Romans 12:10 "Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;"
   2 Corinthians 6:16-17 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." 
 ---------------------- I am not really able to listen to worldly music no more..................I've greately noticed with myself that I'm not of that "spirit" anymore.............there's definately a party spirit ALIVE AND WELL IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE SO THEY LIKE LISTENING TO THAT GARBAGE WORLDLY "PARTY SPIRIT" MUSIC........... Ephesians 2:2 "...................the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" 
   If I'm around a radio playing worldly music, I think to myself these days "do I really even want to be a part of that worldly "children of disobedience" "party spirit" -------------- no. 
 IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Jude 1:21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
AMEN
tootles




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Love of God… What a wonderful hymn! Definitely a favorite for me, especially the third verse:

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry,
Nor could the scroll,
Contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate what you’re saying about going to church and preferring one another. Romans 12:10 is a beautiful Scripture. And if we’re not near one another regularly, how could we obey this one?

Heb_10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Post a Comment