Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

The human condition.........and why it is good we have bowels of mercy towards one another....................

Update 9/9/2023 my latest hair came in the mail, real hair this time, cause in the past I weared fake hair halo's and they never looked real on my head. Like I pretended they looked real, but they really didn't. If this is me sinning and having given my soul to lucifer - you know wearing long hair down and liking long hair.............pray for my soul then.............cause I like this hair a ton...........................I like haven't gotten ready for the day yet, so bought to take a shower and ton my real hair up really well and then it most definately will be a 100% match for this hair halo 😁 (and this is the 1st halo I've had not only real hair 1st, but 1st with clips and the halo wire, well it's true that the clips take the tension off the halo wire.............and the halo wire TAKES THE TENSION OFF OF THE CLIPS.......or at least this is my experience with this hair piece - I bought it from amazon I didn't spend a ton of money on it) It feels like my real hair when on my head.........it looks like my real hair I hope my real hair get's lookin like this 👍👍👍👍👍👍 til then...............


what a amazing blend right out of the package, just a little toning of my real hair and it's a total match 😁

(what I painted today, I liked the bears facial expression in this pic, picture was something a friend took recently on a trip to a wildlife reserve)
The human condition.........and why it is good we have bowels of mercy towards one another....................
Colossians 3:11-13 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye."
   Having this blog has been a good thing for me, I've both had to "forgive" on my blog via a few comments on it (most comments especially recently are way kind that people are leaving for me I'm glad about that), and also have had to seek out obtain mercy. 
  The human condition is most us make mistakes........and most us have bad days sometimes. Could be many things to (not necessarily that you've given great room for the devil like on purpose or something...........Ephesians 4:27"Neither give place to the devil." the daily stresses of life is sometimes enough for a day anyways to a touch maybe push us off some sort of "edge"????????????)
  The human condition I think means....................we have doubts (can I make a difference???????? though I know the bible says.............1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." I still sometimes somedays battle doubts a touch though I know, 1 corinthians 15:58 is plenty true, we have fears (what people will think of us if we say...................or do........................) 
   trials, temptations, all part of the "human condition"
  Are we all always doing peachy keen??????????? No I'd say we aren't. There are times where we all go through things in life. (maybe even often for some of us............................some people go through stuffs for sometime, and that illness they are going through or whatever effects them, can effect their mood etc. etc. my mom battled cancer most of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! - she was in a very good mood most the time! She's fine now except, a heart condition that she got a surgery for but her heart still beats fast sometimes, and my mom has diabeties, and she can't eat some foods cause something bad would happen to her then.....................YIKES) 
  I'm not good at forgiving people..................really it is my 1st response to defend myself.............when my first response needs to instead be to pray. Doing better with that though forgiving people!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause I know I know everyone else out there is like me..............people have bad days out there sometimes. 
  But there is good news to this here "human condition"...............we can love each other........and forgive one another (but I mean to highlight the loving each other part : ) forgiveness though is part of loving someone, I forgive people because I do love them. 
  Do I still have "bad days" unfortunately, but I think perfection is obtainable someday.........James 3:2
"For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body." Think on that "bridle the whole body" that must be clean that persons thoughts and everything. 
Perfection is possible and I desire that for myself Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"
  I think forgiving one another having bowels of mercy is greately a way to "go on unto perfection" Colossians 3:11-13
  Still something I have to work towards............perfection is. Hope you alls week is going good! 
LOVE
before the mailman got here today my hair was a mess
now ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨😁
tootles


0 comments:

Post a Comment