Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Video blog post:Jude 1:18 "How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts." I believe we are right now in "the last time"....................

Update 9/6/2023 been successfully drinking frankencense "tea" and it is FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY making it so I can walk around (serious completely serious walking has been causing severe asthma attacks lately) and not have burning lungs anymore -------- long as I have my frankencense water nearby. 
(((((previously I tried drinking frankencense tea and my stomach was always hurting in the same location - well it's the same location the doctor's a few years ago told me I had a benign non-cancerous tumor). Now I'm fine though 😁👍
My tichel look for today 😁..........
(yes my prayer doily isn't in my hair my bad, not perfect yet you know, and apparently uploaded it sideways IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNIN MY BRAIN WORKIN ON 50%)
 Jude 1:18 "How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts." This verse which I talk about in the video above, it's got me REALLY THINKIN, about every purchase I make pretty much NOW I think to myself "would me buying this be me mocking jesus somehow?" WE ALL BUY STUFFS TO LIVE YOU GOTS TO HAVE FOOD AND CLOTHING AT LEAST..................which the bible does say to be content with food and clothing and I work real hard most the time (I won't lie, I have cracked a few times WHICH ISN'T GOOD!) 1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
  I don't want to mock jesus at all NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love jesus................I went from (reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bad off) to BEING ALIVE IN CHRIST!
 Ps.................ya I ain't killed, and and last I checked my blog under the search wording "apostolic christian church of america" is on page 5 (for me in my mind that isn't great page 5..................I'm of the belief that I don't exist less I'm page 3 or 4..................which may be a dorky belief?????????????) 1 Corinthians 1:27
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
  Tole painting today : ) ya in a better mood. I'm at that mid-life crisis age.................I might actually be really good at having a mid-life crisis. THESE MID-LIFE CRISIS ARE RUFF!
  Have a great week earth! What I painted today................................................my design!!!!!..................(surfboard is about 16 inches tall good size!) I like beach paintings in my bathrooms...............................

LOVE
Matthew 10:42 "And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.".................................





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to be amazed with your creative talent… and I love hearing the rooster in the background on your video blog. :) (By the way – what do your neighbors think of his constant crowing? My parents once had a rooster that they think was ‘executed’ by some neighbors that grew weary of hearing it!)

Anonymous said...

I couldn’t quite understand something in your video blog. You were mentioning something about your hair that “the Portland church couldn’t handle” and “they don’t like that.” You described this as “you recently cracking,” or something to that effect. You panned the camera over your head, and I saw red hair and… I think a bun in the back. Please forgive me, but I totally don’t understand what you’re talking about. :) Could you please elaborate?

Giving it to god said...

In this church you can't have worldly hairstyle, my husband has told me that the church is ok with this look (I always worry, I always think, oh no they gonna be upset with me now) My hair is thinning..................the fake bangs make it look like I have a lot of hair. But I have reversed the thinning : ) using Re:nu (there were a few weeks were daily clumps of hair was coming out in brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) clean had for a bit "female pattern baldness"

Post a Comment