Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Apostolic christian church of america it's ok to have some kind of leader like samuel froehlich, ya jesus is our real leader and he should be but to have some kind of "church leadership" IS OK...........look I got the bible verse 1 Corinthians 12:28 "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.".........................................

Update 9/5/2023 what I bought at garage sales this weekend 😁............but these items were purchased at a fundraiser, you know one them garage sale type fundraisers........
now junk on the kitchen countertop is organized 👍👍👍👍
I am obsessed with putting plants on top of candle holders, I really dig this candle holder 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
ps Sheri 2023 doesn't know what the heck sheri 2014 was even talking about, I ain't no clone or nothing -- but dang sheri 2014 was a whole nother chick. I haven't just changed over time.............I have chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnged. 
I thought I was a apostle back then
don't anymore at all - naw
but them titles aren't really worth anything if you ask me
we all all "special" 
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
- amen Acts 10:28!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 12:28 "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."
Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
Matthew 20:12 "Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day."
This the verses I was talking about on this video blog.............
James 3:9-11"Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?" Saying that I don't exist that no hierachy in the church exists at all.....................that could be a way of "cursing" me, I'm not 100% that is a way of cursing me.............could just be a lot of the hot sun pouring it's heat upon me. 
  Here's samuel froehlich's books on sale at the apostolic christian church of america website, his books are even at the churches beach house.................their "supposed" not leader......
http://www.acpublications.org/Materials.asp?cat=Y&G=400&GN=Froehlich%20Library
(though I get - jesus is our leader I get that that "point" potentially being made last night -------- my point I making is some "church hierarchy" is actually supposed to exist and isn't a bad thing even) jesus is your leader and my leader as well........me and froehlich have worked hard and we neither one should be discounted. (scroll to end this blog post for corresponding bible verses)........
http://www.acpublications.org/Materials.asp?cat=Y&G=400&GN=Froehlich%20Library
  Happens to be I'm about to hopefully get into beekeeping (have around 15 fruit and nut tree's on my property, and a large garden this year - I NEED BEE'S)........................might add the queen bee needs her bee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pry none queen bee's out there anywhere that want to be "balled"..................YIKES....................
  
LOVE

1 Thessalonians 5:12-14

King James Version (KJV)
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
amen thank you the word of god! Let the queen be live!!!!!!!!!!!! - sheri 2023 interjecting try humility sheri 2014 try humility
If you like been like donating a ton but still want to donate but short on cash..............
found the site................
https://dollardonations.org/
website above you could donate $1 to alllllllllll kinds of charities help the whole world and not even spend much money 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


6 comments:

Giving it to god said...

but nomadder what I choose jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's well worth following jesus, for the peace that he gives...John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." Every single day it's plenty worth it for me to deny myself and take up my cross and follow jesus - EVERY SINGLE DAY! There is no day jesus rips me off in anyway. ------------- I could have nothin but have jesus and be rich

Anonymous said...

It's neat that you'd want a few honey bees around... Are there perchance any bee keepers in your church that could help you with that?

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that your pastor said, "We don't have a leader." I wonder if he was meaning something different than those literal words. In some ways we're all leaders. Do you suppose he meant that we don't have a leadership hierarchy, say, like the Catholic church with its pope and cardinals and bishops and... etc.?

But surely your pastor understands there IS leadership in the church! After all, what is he? :) What is a Sunday School teacher? What is the person that leads singing? What is a father and mother to their children? What is a husband to a wife? What is an elder? And the list could go on...

Anonymous said...

In your video blog you said, “Sometimes I feel ignored.” You talked about whether your blog shows up on internet search engines. You mentioned that your blog gets some traffic, but not that much. And later you added, “Some days it feels like people is against me… a little bit too much. Especially when I blog… and I try… whatever, I mean… I can’t do anything about it… the hot sun is gonna’ blaze on me… I just gotta’ trust God… and keep following Jesus.”

Well… I don’t know how the internet works or how sites are picked up in search engines. I found your site by accident… and I keep coming back. :) Maybe not as regularly as I should, if you’re not seeing much traffic? Then again, maybe I’m not internet-savvy enough to understand the purpose of a blog. To me it would seem to be a place to collect one’s thoughts… whether anyone ever read them or not. But I must admit, if we go to the trouble to write something, it’s nice if someone else actually reads it. :) Then again, I suppose that just because we write or say something (which is our ‘right’ in America), doesn’t mean others have to listen or that we have the right to be heard.

A question for you: What would it take for you to NOT feel ignored? Is this comment directed towards your church, or just how you feel in general?

Another question: How many people should be reading your blog? Do you take it personal if people don’t read your blog, and if so, why?

For my own part, I enjoy coming here, and being allowed to get a peek into your life and see what is important to you. I hope it’s not an offense to you that my visits are sporadic… but sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything, know what I mean? Your style and manner of communication and personality are quite different from mine… but that’s okay! I just appreciate your love for Christ and the Bible. Oh yeah, and I like that rooster, too. It makes me laugh every time I hear him crow in the background on your video blog.

Maybe it’s easy for me to say this… but please don’t feel that way. Our God sees everything that we do, and we are known of Him. He sees every finger stroke you make when you type up the blog and hears every second of your video blog. Even if not a single other person knows us, He knows us so well that He’s counted every single hair of our head! Probably all of us at one time or other feels ‘ignored’ or ‘alone.’ But thankfully we have Him always in our heart!

Anonymous said...

On your video blog, you mentioned a verse that you “thought existed,” but didn’t have a reference. I don’t know if this helps or not, but I tried to remember the verses that have some of the phrasing you mentioned (ie, “ought not be so”). Are any of these verses what you were thinking of?

Mat_20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

1Ti_5:13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

Tit_1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Jas_3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Giving it to god said...

I don't think I can handle watching this video again, I'm confident it's pry one the 4 verses you mentioned. This was a real bad week for me.
When I started blogging I wasn't insecure.........but overtime, I started pretty well comparing myself to other bloggers and the "popularity" I perceived them as having.
(((((((((((((I've been for a long time battling something I was told in a personal e-mail from someone at church............that they didn't hardly reply back to me, cause I speak "weak" and not strong like them..............which compiled my insecurities........stupid as it is I've been trying to "speak strong" since : ) hahahhaahha Hope your week is going good! I'm doing thankfully much better since this post, much more "positive" thinking weakly these days : )

Post a Comment