Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A pastor was crying last night so much I HAD THOUGHT SOMEONE DIED - this is how much my woe is theirs!!!!!!!...............

Update 9/7/2023 due to my job though a basically full time job like 23 realistate sign routes (for perspective other people that are in my line of work, usually only have 2-3 routes) it has "weird hours" I do seem to have more free time then most. 
I'm likely beginning to crochet this beanie hat today 😁
https://poshpoochdesignsdogclothes.blogspot.com/2023/04/beach-day-slouchy-hat-crochet-pattern.html
my look for today..............
don't care if people judge me and hate me "for jesus" go ahead attack me even on my blog............................This is my 2nd favorite hair, my 1st favorite hair I have a duplicate copy of the 1st of my favorite hair I completely destroyed via wearing it so much............the duplicate copy is still in the package - like some weird hair "fine wine" I am waiting to use on a special occastion) this is my favorite beanie hat to. Maybe though this is my favorite hair?????????????? It's close. This hair is the most comfy, cause it's like "halo" hair, and I never tightened the wire ---- I just all started wearing this, and so it's loose fitting, which makes it comfy.............this is a quick easy "chill look" I'm here for it................
(the last one I'm smiling in cause creepy men on the internet tell me to smile all the time - yes I still have my teeth all except 1 tooth in the back of my mouth)
we mosaicing the side walls of these bird houses (I have more tile as well, type gonna break up with a hammer : ) and use) I like having few : ) birdhouses hanging from tree's in my backyard. 
One year we had baby birds in one the birdhouses!!!!!!!!!!!
A pastor was crying last night so much I HAD THOUGHT SOMEONE DIED - this is how much my woe is theirs!!!!!!!.........(is it slightly demented of me that I really like that??????????) I asked elizabeth (that's who I sat next to last night) she told me no nobody died. Last sunday pastors at portland read this verse 2 Corinthians chapter 11:28-29 "Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?"
  Then at the end of church sunday I don't know where the song is in the zions harp, but a song talking about having "mutual woe" for each other, or "mutual woes". I could sense mike or ron reading 2 Corinthians chapter 11:29 that that verse isn't exclusive to apostles...................that they to....................."who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?"
  I don't actually have much to blog at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somedays I'm mostly about this verse...............1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
  that's it..................do that! Tommorow a sister from portland is coming over, we going to mosaic some birdhouses something I've wanted to do for sometime. We all only have so much time in the day....................and I know the need is real out there THIS IS A LONELY HURTING WORLD THE NEED IS REAL OUT THERE. I don't think none us can "do it all" but if we each do our part..................
Ephesians 4:16 "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."
   --------------------- last night leaving the church, a sister round my age and her husband said high to me......................their happiness to see me there at church......................the light, christ in their eyeballs. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a island, I'm not though I'm in the body of christ. 

Hebrews 12:22-24

King James Version (KJV)
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
   That's all I gots for today! Hope everyones week is going good! (I think I even exist lately - whether I am the heart of the body of christ, or the pinky toe - THEY FELT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome being the pinky toe : )
 How mine turned out..............the sister that also made one with me - hers looked better..............................but I guess for a 1st try at birdhouse mosaicing this isn't bad.....................................

LOVE


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for the hymn you quoted, perhaps it was Blest be the Tie? I think what you mention is in the third verse:

Blest be the tie that binds
Our hearts in Christian love;
The fellowship of kindred minds
Is like to that above.

Before our Father’s throne
We pour our ardent prayers;
Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one
Our comforts and our cares.

We share our mutual woes,
Our mutual burdens bear;
And often for each other flows
The sympathizing tear.

When we asunder part,
It gives us inward pain;
But we shall still be joined in heart,
And hope to meet again.

This glorious hope revives
Our courage by the way;
While each in expectation lives,
And longs to see the day.

From sorrow, toil and pain,
And sin, we shall be free,
And perfect love and friendship reign
Through all eternity.

Anonymous said...

But I don't understand something - why was your pastor crying?

Giving it to god said...

that was the song!!!!!! I can't say for 100% why that pastor was crying (he might've went to a more depressing recent blog post of mine, but he could've just had a epic bad week NOBODY DIED I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I clean asked a older sister if somebody died.............a sister that would know)

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine it was one of your blog posts that would have done it. :)

Nor an 'epic bad week' either. Most of us have them now and then... but it (usually) takes a lot to drive tears in public, I would think especially for a man.

Well... hopefully you were able to give him some encouragement... and if you haven't, I'd encourage you to do so. Pastors are mere men like everyone else and would be in need of encouragement themselves if they are to in turn encourage us. A couple Scriptures come to mind:

Gal_6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

Php_4:14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. [This was Paul thanking the Philippian church for basically encouraging him.]

1Th_5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

But I'm sure you must have done these things already. Hopefully the Lord will dry your pastor's tears in time.

Post a Comment