Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

video blog post - I'm CONVINCED that god's word is the way to "win" in this life (as you know much of a "win" as a person could get, we all of course have struggles and difficulties)..........

Update 9/10/2023 this weekend I doin nothin, letting my husband break down a entire piano to make space to put random garage clutter under this window (that's where the piano was).................
I've been married to brian 23 years, and one of my "ways" of having a long lasting marriage........ladies (and guys) let your guy build chicken coops, sheds, whats them birds that aren't pheasants them little type - coops for them!, hahahhahahah, work on the car cause work on the car weekends are real to. ETC. 
I don't have guys full 100% figured out
but they aren't that different then us ladies
they like cars running
refrigerators running
things looking nice around the house etc. - garages looking organized for real
--------------- I like sometimes watch that "hoarders" tv show, but them hoarders if they like "that look" they ain't the majority of people I don't believe. 
most people including myself we like our houses clean and organized - men do, women do
it's not every weekend that is sacrificed, but some are
(when I was filming this the battery died towards the end - and then I filmed the fooddehydrator bit........what was chopped out was me saying that when/if we are beaten in synagogues for following jesus it's going to come up as "for a testimony against them" Romans 8:28)
verses mentioned in above video....................
Proverbs 3:3-4 "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man."
Mark 11:25-26 "And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. "But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."
Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them."
  Don't worry earth, my dad will realize I'm 100% about this that forgiving people is a good plan! Like the karate kid...................no sweep the leg.............forgive. You sweep the leg, you loose, you forgive you win, even if you loose cause somebody sweeped the leg on you aka Mark 13:9!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ karate kid : ) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Jesus ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
me at the foodbank this week volunteering, it was bag onions night - been trying to excersize and stay in shape (my weight has been a battle like it is for many people out there) Finally went on a bike ride at some trails nearby it was so much fun : ) Hope everyone's week is going good!
LOVE
James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."




0 comments:

Post a Comment