Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

There really isn't such a thing as a "christian jew" I have came to this conclusion.......................

I have to put this up front cause I so viciously attacked on my blog (when people do attack me they try TO ANNILIATE ME "for jesus" oh ya "for jesus")......................
(some christians out there have gotten way to good at serving the lord - YIKES)
Update 9/1/2023 used to have plants hanging on this clothing rack, and I gave them all to my youngest child who has now went off to college. Anyways yesterday I was workign out on the treadmill in the garage by where these plants are - these are the new plants new plant holders I fresh crocheted most them yesterday I crocheted..........
crochet pattern here this is my fave plant holder pattern............
https://www.youshouldcraft.com/boho-plant-hanger-crochet-pattern/
Anyways I COULDN'T BREATH HARDLY yesterday, well it was at that time pouring down rain.......................I didn't think there could be a "red alert" air pollution scenario going on right then. So I'm all puffing puffing puffing off my salt inhaler every 5 minutes try hard to breath. Later that day my husband asks "how was your breathing today" and I tell him HORRIBLE, and then he tells me there was a "air pollution red alert" thing. So I decided that's it, I'm crocheting the rest of them plant holders, cause I know I have more plants indoors, that ====='s me being able to breathe better. (we also have 2 dehumidifiers cause YIKES if the air get's to humid from having lots of plants - HEADS UP THAT CAN IMPACT YOUR BREATHING AS WELL - YIKES - YIKES - YIKES AND MORE YIKES) 

There really isn't such a thing as a "christian jew" I have came to this conclusion.......................if you can prove me wrong - you could try. 
  There is such a thing as being of jewish lineage - that is christian though. 
 Somedays I feel bit you know "special" - that's all in my head I'm sure of it............... 
Romans 11:24 "For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?" realizing that doesn't make me like so much "special" or something. 
   It's ok..................I am a joe smoe christian. Hello fellow joe smoe christians! I say that with love (and a sense of humour) Acts 11:9 "But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common."
Ephesians 2:13-15 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"
 (this isn't some randomn blog post for me, there's a few verses in the book of leviticus I'm having to stop heeding cause it not good, I need to forgive people LOVE PEOPLE Leviticus 24:19-21) The people that pratice Leviticus 24:19-21 in my family..........(not naming names SO MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY I CAN'T BE BUSTED RIGHT NOWLEVITICUS 24:19-21 WAS JUST HOW PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY LIVED FOR 1000'S OF YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rubenstein family)
  At least pry what um ok pry like 2000 years..............................I'm guessing at least 2000 years bc like bc at least if not 3000 bc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People that are still practicing Leviticus 24:19-21 in my family well besides my few complete full out jewish family members in tennesee AREN'T LIKELY COGNISANT THAT THEY'S EVEN HEEDING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Or maybe that isn't the law - is it??????????????? What I know.....................JOE SMOE CHRISTIAN : ) Which is for the better anyways so. 
  My unicorn dreams though are still alive : ) Psalm 92:10 "But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil."


LOVE



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No such thing as a Christian Jew…

Hmm… You’re probably right. Our sufficiency is to be in Christ, not in the Law… though it’s certainly possible someone of Jewish background or nationality could come to know Christ.

Oh... and I'm a "Joe Schmoe" Christian, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to look up Leviticus 24:19-21 to remember what you are referring to:

Lev 24:19 And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him;
Lev 24:20 Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.
Lev 24:21 And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.

Interesting. I once read something that said this passage of Scripture represents some of the principles of the Judea-Christian system of law in our nation. Until reading that, I always thought this passage seemed very harsh, even vindictive. And perhaps some people apply it that way: you hurt me, then I’m going to hurt you. But I don’t think that was the intent. You know the principle in our laws that say we can’t be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment? Or the principle that the punishment should fit the crime? I think these principles come from this passage of Scripture.

If someone in ancient Israel went and killed his neighbor’s cow, it would be wrong for his neighbor to turn around and kill him… that would be more punishment than warranted… but it might be just for the neighbor to turn around and kill the killer’s cow… or to at least receive reimbursement for it.

I dunno’. Maybe I’m wrong. But I don’t think this passage of Scripture was intended to something harsh and vindictive, but rather a means to have proper order and function in the Jewish (and indeed in all) society.

Giving it to god said...

Ya I think your right. The jewish people did need some "law" to follow back then, some kind of way to have some "order" amongst themselves and god knew that.

Post a Comment