Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Repenting it is important............I sat and thought well what is repentance to me???????????????????????

Update 8/23/2023 volunteered at a nearby foodbank today 😁 (the empty box pile behind me, it was really large at the end). I'm still having trouble breathing but ordered 2 more things to help me breath..........
a sea salt inhaler..............it's a thing fellow asthmatics some them inhale a seasalt inhaler in the morning and then again in the evening which is what I'm about to also do
and a air purifying necklace, that some say zaps people --------- I'm totally risking being repeatedly electrocuted all day long to breath better. Might be worth it for me.
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."......................................
 (me and my youngest at the apostolic christian church of america of silvertons beach house - for all you have haven't completed the solar system puzzle downstairs......slackers hahahahahahhaha)
(on 2nd floor of the churches beachhouse is this fireplace - few of the rocks my grandpa found collected like 1 at least maybe 2-3 are on this fireplace..........I think that's pretty cool : ) I always have few rocks at my house have many fond memories of hanging out with my grandpa, watching him make bookends......everytime I'd visit him he was always excited to show off his new rocks : ) 
Repenting it is important.........................I sat and thought well what is repentance to me??????????????????????? 
  Is repentance, repenting from wronging a lot of people ------------------ I think that isn't primarily what repenting/repentance is for me. 
 Repentance, is me repenting right of WRONGING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" When I was in the occult clearly that was me wronging god, but THAT WASN'T THE ONLY WAY IN WHICH I WAS WRONGING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  When I was "walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air......" I WAS GREATELY WRONGING GOD THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I don't know if people realize that these verses in the old testiment are still applicable or not BUT THEY ARE.................Ezekiel 16:36 "Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;" Egypt back in the old testiment days WAS THE WORLD.................Ezekiel 16:26 "Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger."
  God didn't want the jews to go and partake in all that stuffs with the egyptians...................many places in the bible things eventually got bad for the jews and they cried out to god for help ------------ I DON'T WANT TO WAIT TIL THINGS ARE BAD TO REPENT AND PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Apostolic christian church of america has this saying "at peace with god and man" ONCE I WASN'T AT PEACE WITH GOD AT ALL..................for awhile I blamed Him for everything bad that happened to me......................Luke 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!" HE LOVES US...........LIKE THIS SONG SAYS..............OH HOW HE LOVES US..............................................................GOD WANTS TO GATHER YOU TO "as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings............."..................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  Hope everyone's week is going good!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment